• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial ended but account is brand new

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I just created a new Adobe account to test out illustrator, indesign and photoshop. However, the account states that my trial has ended despite never having opened them in the first place. I had another account prior to the current one, but due to issues with my computer, the apps remained untouched during my trial. I have no idea how to test it out at the moment, but I'd like to at least try the apps out before considering my purchase.  I'd appreciate any advice on how to fix this issue!Screenshot 2021-02-03 at 10.04.40 PM.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trials are time-based, not use-based.  so don't start a trial until you know you have time to "try" the adobe programs.

and there's no easy way to restart or extend an adobe trial:  you can use a different computer or you can reformat your hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for responding! However, I apologise if failed to phrase myself properly. This account was made today. Yet, Adobe is not allowing me to try out the apps as their trials "have expired".  However, there is no way for the account to have crossed the trial period of 7 days as I only installed them 30 minutes ago. How would you advise to reformat the hard drive- do you mean wiping it out completely?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome, and again:  you can use a different computer or you can reformat your hard drive.

and yes, reformatting your hard drive is no small step - How to Format a Hard Drive | Windows & Mac | AVG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines