Highlighted

Trial Illustrator

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created my adobe account but when I paste the url you sent me it appears to be an error. Besides, although I inniciated my 7 day trial for Ilustrator yesterday, when I enter the app it says that my trial has expired and I have to purchase a plan. Maybe this has to do with the previous problem, I dont know. But I would like to get that trial before purchasing something I have not tried at all.
Looking forward to your response.

Topics

New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trial Illustrator

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created my adobe account but when I paste the url you sent me it appears to be an error. Besides, although I inniciated my 7 day trial for Ilustrator yesterday, when I enter the app it says that my trial has expired and I have to purchase a plan. Maybe this has to do with the previous problem, I dont know. But I would like to get that trial before purchasing something I have not tried at all.
Looking forward to your response.

Topics

New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jose,

Did you ever have an Adobe product trial on this computer?  See link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/trial-software-expired-early.html

===========
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines