Highlighted

Trouble downloading CC and Lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently tried to download CC and Lightroom and the error "the code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" I have in installed and reinstalled restarted my computer Twice used the creative cloud cleaning tool and nothing seems to be working 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trouble downloading CC and Lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently tried to download CC and Lightroom and the error "the code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" I have in installed and reinstalled restarted my computer Twice used the creative cloud cleaning tool and nothing seems to be working 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same error. Lightroom was installed but Photoshop shows this error as well as CC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Emrose1 and Jackatak5786, you can find information on how to resolve this error at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/error_on_launch.html.  If you continue to face problems, then please contact Microsoft for assistance with using the Universal C Runtime that is provided by them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2020 0