• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trouble downloading older versions

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mac runs on version 10.10, and can't be updated.

Therefore I'm unable to download the newest version of adobe animate, but the older versions do not appear when I click the three dots on the side, even when I've went to preferences and enabled to show the older versions. I've been searching around for this problem but since the steps mentioned before are so commonly looked over it's been hard to find any answers. All I've been able to find are requirements for older systems but I cannot find a way to download them. Please help, I'd like to start animating

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe have recently dropped support, stopped availability and blocked downloads for older CC apps, effectively locking out older systems. I don't necessarily say this is a good thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Direct Download Links for Creative Cloud https://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl
-please note that Adobe may remove the links to download older versions at any time
-so IF you find what you need, but sure to copy the download to an external drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Important Note:

What's not available are bug fix versions of all apps that are not visible in the Creative Cloud Desktop App but could be downloaded by Adobe servers from elsewhere. And that could be the real problem. Even for users with newer hardware and OS versions that are able to run the latest versions.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines