Highlighted

Trouble installing LR6 onto new computer

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to install LR6 (which i have purchased and have a serial number) onto a new computer. After I enter the serial number the next page gives me an error "serial number you provided is valid, but a qualifing product could not be found on this computer." Help please.

TOPICS
Activation, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trouble installing LR6 onto new computer

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to install LR6 (which i have purchased and have a serial number) onto a new computer. After I enter the serial number the next page gives me an error "serial number you provided is valid, but a qualifing product could not be found on this computer." Help please.

TOPICS
Activation, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 18, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That means you have an upgrade version, and you do not have a previous version installed

Do you see a place where you can enter the serial number of your previous version?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you registered your products online, you might find your previous version's serial number in your Adobe account. 

Please log-in to your account below.
https://account.adobe.com/products

===========
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2020 0