Exit

Trouble opening app

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

Apple i mac 27" os Mojave v10.14.6

Have downloaded the Adobe app--"Adobe colour print utility". this is an app that allows you to print off a colour test chart without any colour managment from your printer or adobe photoshop. This chart is then forwarded to the makers of the paper you use, in my case Permajet, who then make a bespoke profile for you. My problem is that the app will not open properly. Have read on the internet that this app is not suitable for os Catalina so is this also the case for Mojave. Have contacted Apple who went through it with me, even had control of my screen, and they confirm it is not the operating system but must be the app. This app was made in 2010 so does it need an update. Anyone else experiencing this problem.

Kev

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's probably a 32bit program and apple os'es no longer support those.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Released 10 years ago, for Mac OS 10.6 ... this is a museum piece not something to use in mojave... There isn't any update, I suppose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your replies, any idea how to get round this???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wouldn't think so. I suggest you describe what led you to want to run it, we may have a suggested different way to get to the same end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines