• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with installation of Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During the first attempt at installation, I got a BSOD. (It turned out that I needed to update my video drivers and they chose that time to fail.) Later attempts consistently result in error P1.

I'm running Windows 7 Professional 64-bit with Service Pack 1. The machine has 32GB RAM and an Intel Core i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz.

The hard drive for the OS and installations has 53.4 free GB of space remaining. (The other drive, which I use for file storage, has far more free space.)

In my searches for a solution, I saw a link to an uninstaller to remove a partially installed Creative Cloud, to then reinstall it properly, but the link was dead, so I was not able to try that possibility.

Can you offer any advice for this?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ruthz52685893, for your first step I would recommend you select a different computer to use the individual Creative Cloud membership on.  If you are running Windows 7, then most of the newest applications and features will be unavailable to you.  You will also encounter increased difficulties with the download and install process due to the use of Windows 7.

You can find the recommended system requirements listed at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I am working with Windows 10 !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry, Ruthz52685893, but I still have concerns with the hardware specs in your original post.  Are you also getting the blue screen while running Windows 10 or is that related to the Windows 7 computer in the original post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines