This conversation has been locked.

Troubleshoot Common Install Errors

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're encountering an error when attempting to install try this article.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html

The article will probably help. Type the error number you're receiving in the box or select it from the list and it will provide common solutions and often includes a link to a dedicated support article if available.

Fix_errors.jpg

Another helpful resource which covers some helpful initial network troubleshooting is this article:
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-error.html

If you're unable to resolve your issue on your own you can reach Adobe support here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Jun 18, 2020 3
155 Replies 155
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exit Code: 127

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 1 fatal error(s), 8 error(s), 3 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error occurred in extract of package (Name: CameraRawRIBSCoExistPackage Version: 9.6.0.126). Error code: '127'

ERROR: SHCreateDirectoryEx failed. Error: 5

ERROR: Folder creation failed: C:\adobeTemp\{8498662D-C174-4360-9805-3816EA8B8D36}

ERROR: Folder creation failed: C:\adobeTemp\{5E03A4A4-BA51-44E0-ACD0-064BB9A2BB17}

ERROR: Folder creation failed: C:\adobeTemp\{43AEEC2C-6975-4FE9-B8BD-F3307BA67A64}

ERROR: Folder creation failed: C:\adobeTemp\{A7A21306-ECCD-4EED-B4DD-74DB9B32FF4B}

WARN: Directory to delete not present at location 'C:\adobeTemp\{8498662D-C174-4360-9805-3816EA8B8D36}'

WARN: Directory to delete not present at location 'C:\adobeTemp\{5E03A4A4-BA51-44E0-ACD0-064BB9A2BB17}'

WARN: Directory to delete not present at location 'C:\adobeTemp\{43AEEC2C-6975-4FE9-B8BD-F3307BA67A64}'

I rang support but they could not fix it even after handing my problem on to a supervisor who was going to get someone more senior to ring back - never happened....

Translate

Translate

Mar 07, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

restart your computer

retry installing

if you see repeated failures, close cc and open as admin and/or try a different wired connection.

Translate

Translate

Mar 08, 2017 1
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

done several times...

Translate

Translate

Mar 08, 2017 0
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on fibre broadband and I have tried running as admin. Running Widows 10

Translate

Translate

Mar 08, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christopherjohnf, Error Code 127 indicates the installer is unable to extract the necessary files.  What version of Windows are you installing on?  Which Adobe Creative Cloud application are you installing?

You also indicated you spoke with a member of our support team.  Do you have a case number that I can reference?

Finally, for details on Error Code 127 see Creative Cloud download and install errors​.

Translate

Translate

Mar 08, 2017 1
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

0188650166 is the case number. I have tried uninstalling everything but I see I have still got adobe CC on my K drive which may be a partition but I am not sure. Scared to delete as I might lose my Lightroom which would be a total disaster....

Translate

Translate

Mar 08, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christopherjohnf reviewing your case history it appears you have faced a history of download errors.  You previously also experienced U44M1P7 errors when attempting to update.

I would recommend reviewing the settings for any installed security software to confirm it is not blocking the extraction process.  If you still receive errors you may want to consider temporarily suspending/removing the offending security software so that the extraction and installation process can proceed successfully.

Translate

Translate

Mar 08, 2017 1
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

security software was removed last time without any benefit - still would not download. I suspect it might be something to do with adobe CC on my K drive which I am scared to delete in case I lose Lightroom...

Translate

Translate

Mar 08, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christopherjohnf if your User account does not have proper permission to write to the K: drive then that could cause unexpected difficulties.  Do you not have sufficient space on the C: drive to install your applications? 

How much space is free on the partition which contains your operating system?

Translate

Translate

Mar 08, 2017 0
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C Drive has 306Gb free, K drive is virtually full with only 2.98Gb free

Translate

Translate

Mar 08, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christopherjohnf if you have so much space free on the C: drive then I would recommend reverting to the default installation location and installing the Adobe applications on your C: drive.  You can find details on how to adjust the install location, within the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application preferences, at Download and install Creative Cloud apps​.

Translate

Translate

Mar 08, 2017 0
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just goes straight to download without any apparent option to download to C

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

FATAL: Error occurred in extract of package (Name: CameraRawRIBSCoExistPackage Version: 9.6.0.126). Error code: '127'

ERROR: Folder creation failed: C:\adobeTemp\{1909E8AB-3D10-4BCD-89EE-F3B555BBFCF7}

ERROR: Folder creation failed: C:\adobeTemp\{7AE21BE9-7497-44F0-8100-9F175AE61ABA}

ERROR: Folder creation failed: C:\adobeTemp\{130D1DA1-4700-48F7-B55A-2197A14474E6}

ERROR: Folder creation failed: C:\adobeTemp\{75B768A2-5FF2-45B8-B71E-CEDAE99C87C0}

WARN: Directory to delete not present at location 'C:\adobeTemp\{1909E8AB-3D10-4BCD-89EE-F3B555BBFCF7}'

WARN: Directory to delete not present at location 'C:\adobeTemp\{7AE21BE9-7497-44F0-8100-9F175AE61ABA}'

WARN: Directory to delete not present at location 'C:\adobeTemp\{130D1DA1-4700-48F7-B55A-2197A14474E6}'

Translate

Translate

Mar 08, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christopherjohnf can you please post a screen shot of the current install location settings within the Creative Cloud desktop app?  You can find details on how to post a screen shot at FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?​.

Translate

Translate

Mar 08, 2017 0
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea where to find the install location settings and the FAQ says I need to open Ps to do it - I do not have Ps as it was uninstalled to try and re install....

Translate

Translate

Mar 08, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The customization settings are located under the preferences within the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.  You can see the screen shot below of where you can adjust the setting.    The UI is from Mac OS but the screen is identical under Windows.

CC Install location.png

Translate

Translate

Mar 08, 2017 0
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed it to Drive C - had to restart my computer after this as CC would not launch - tried reinstalling Ps again... still same result...

ERROR: Folder creation failed: C:\adobeTemp\{9D523C29-713C-455F-9387-E26FE7CC69D8}

ERROR: Folder creation failed: C:\adobeTemp\{5B672128-FF3F-4365-940C-A1FB86E35654}

ERROR: Folder creation failed: C:\adobeTemp\{8A052194-FFCD-4C6E-A680-3BDC8A3D47A0}

ERROR: Folder creation failed: C:\adobeTemp\{0B9833D2-02BD-4CCF-82A8-D3EDB6940900}

WARN: Directory to delete not present at location 'C:\adobeTemp\{9D523C29-713C-455F-9387-E26FE7CC69D8}'

WARN: Directory to delete not present at location 'C:\adobeTemp\{5B672128-FF3F-4365-940C-A1FB86E35654}'

WARN: Directory to delete not present at location 'C:\adobeTemp\{8A052194-FFCD-4C6E-A680-3BDC8A3D47A0}'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Totally frustrating....

Translate

Translate

Mar 08, 2017 0
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I switched it back to K drive and tried again and it started OK and got to 90% and failed - it appears the SSD has run out of space - I wonder if I deleted CC from this drive and tried to reinstall in C? I cannot afford to lose Lightroom though - nearly 200,000 photos...

Translate

Translate

Mar 08, 2017 0
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried several locations to download photoshop, C program files, crashed at 40%, c program files 86 crashed around 40% K program files 86 crashed at 90%....

Translate

Translate

Mar 08, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christopherjohnf did you receive any new errors when installing on your C: drive?

It sounds like your K: drive is facing capacity issues.  I would recommend that you free up at least 10 or 20 gigabytes of space on the drive. 

At minimum I would recommend that you have at least double the free space, as the amount of installed RAM on your computer, on both partitions.  I am unsure what type of customization you have done to other Environmental Variables on Windows to allow your applications to install on the K: partition.  Normally this rule is only required on the volume containing the operating system and applications.  From your description though it appears you have attempted to install all of your applications on the K: drive?

Translate

Translate

Mar 09, 2017 0
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not know how to reduce what is on K drive - anyway thanks to response from Atul - I deleted all adobe files on C drive - created a new file and switched to another admin sign in and the download went to new location on C drive successfully. Thank you for your help.

Translate

Translate

Mar 09, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent thanks for the update Christopherjohnf!

Translate

Translate

Mar 10, 2017 2
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant get past 5% 😞

Translate

Translate

Apr 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i still can't seem to figure out how to correct the error still despite your instructions. or maybe I'm not understanding it.

1. Open terminal Type Cd and drag the folder that contains the *.pkg file. Hit enter then type: sudo chmod -R 755 nameofmyadobeCC.pkg

where do I drag the folder that contains the *.pkg file? what I did is I dragged it to my desktop then when I hit enter it asks me to rename then I copied your "sudo chmod -R 755 nameofmyadobeCC.pkg" then paste. but folder tho is a .dmg file so it appears as "sudo chmod -R 755 nameofmyadobeCC.pkg.dmg". do I removed the .dmg too?

okay let's start from that question. thanks! your answer is greatly appreciated.

Translate

Translate

Feb 03, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Branched out as a new thread and moving to Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS​)

Translate

Translate

Feb 12, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The first step here is just navigating to the appropriate folder via terminal. CD = change directories.

Dragging the title of the folder into the terminal should copy over the path. But you can also just type it.

If your file is a DMG then you would need to unpack it.

It sounds like a remote session with a support representative might be useful to assist you.

To contact support please use one of the following options.

Creative Cloud for Enterprise - from the Admin Console go to the support tab to open a case. Phone and chat options are also available here.

Creative Cloud for Teams - from the CCT Admin Console go to the Help tab for chat and phone options.

Alternatively please https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Translate

Translate

Feb 12, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to install the CC Desktop App as well as InDesign CC trial version, but both installers get stuck at some point (sometimes at 40%, sometimes at 60%, sometimes some files are saved in Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Creative Cloud, but installation never ends).

I followed the steps specified in thread here: Creative Cloud Desktop App Installer is Stuck but with no success. I tried using Adobe CC Cleaner Tool as well as Creative Cloud Uninstaller - after running the second one, it gives me the message "Uninstallation of Creative Cloud desktop completed with errors".

I am using Windows 10.

Translate

Translate

Apr 26, 2018 3
Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall everything cc including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud.

if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use an administrator account (solution 4 here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html)

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Translate

Translate

Apr 26, 2018 2
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer, but as I mentioned above - I have already tried these steps without success.

Any ideas what else can I try?

Translate

Translate

Apr 26, 2018 0
Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow below steps :

Make sure Adobe Creative Cloud is not listed under Control Panel > Program and Features. list.

Disable Firewall Temporarily.

Step 1 :

Open C:drive and navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\ " Common Files" \Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and delete folders named Adobe Application Manager and OOBE.

Step 2:

Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and if present delete Adobe Creative Cloud folder. [**important]

Unable to delete??? rename it to Adobe Creative Cloud-old.

Step 3 :

Press Windows button (located between Ctrl and Alt buttons) along with R button together at a time , you will get a run command window.

Type in below command and hit 'Enter' key.

appdata

Then navigate to Local>Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and delete folders named AAMUpdater and OOBE.

Step 4 :

Click on the below link and download Adobe Application manager and install the same :

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/creativesuite/cc/win/ApplicationManager10.0_all.exe

Once the installation process is completed, locate Adobe Application Manager launch icon on Desktop and double click on it .

It will start update process.

once it is completed,

it shud launch Adobe Creative Cloud app.

Translate

Translate

Apr 27, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the steps and the Adobe Application Manager installer was stuck. However, when I tried to do the whole thing second time (and when I am trying it now) , the AAM installer did not launch and showed an error "Adobe Application Manager "Installer failed to initialize. Please download Adobe Support Advisor to detect the problem".

Translate

Translate

Apr 27, 2018 0
Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok , restart the machine.

Enable Hidden Administrator account . login to same . Later you can disable Hidden admin account .

Enable the (Hidden) Administrator Account on Windows 7, 8, or 10

Repeat Step 1 and 2 only.

Then try to install from direct download link:

Download Creative Cloud desktop app

Translate

Translate

Apr 27, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had this issue and none of these things worked but talking with an Adobe person, realised you can just download the entire setup files directly from the website. This will work perfectly!

CC Desktop App: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html#Problemsinstall...

All programs: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-apps-download.html

Translate

Translate

Nov 04, 2019 2
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me as well, after days of struggling with all the other "solutions" suggested on this site. Didn't even have to use Admin rights or disable anti-virus... Thanks for posting this, THRILLHO.

Translate

Translate

Nov 13, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad I could help Jan! Yea struggled lots to get to this simple solution too. If you remember any of the forums where you were looking for answers, post this info on there too to get the word out.

It should help lots of people like us!

Translate

Translate

Nov 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, how long did the installation take? Because via that link it also got stuck at 5.0% and I'm already struggling with this problem for over a week 😕

Translate

Translate

Nov 18, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haarius, the download and installation of the apps through the links that Thrillho posted was straightforward for me, so I cannot help you with that, but after installation, CC Desktop App had an update, which again got stuck at 5% or so. So the underlying problem is still not solved. Frankly, I´ve had enough of Creative Cloud and its buggy desktop app. By now there is standalone software available that is pretty much comparable in quality to Lightroom and Photoshop (which wasn't the case even a few years ago), so I am going to end my subscription when it expires next month. I wasn't using Lightroom CC anyway (which I was never interested in), only Lightroom Classic and Photoshop, so I won't miss the cloud function at all. And I want to go back to the happy days of buying software instead of renting it. 

Translate

Translate

Nov 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried 3 times now. Only some of the apps have downloaded so far. The remaining 12 apps stall at the same percentage of download and then stop downloading. I think the adobe server has issues. It appears to be timing out. I do not want to uninstall previous versions as there are lots of preferences that differ from default and would take several hours or days to redo customizations. I have also tried downloading individual apps for the programs that did not update, but the same thing happens, apps stall partway through their downloads.

Translate

Translate

Nov 27, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hniemi,

Did you ever get a resolution?   I've tried all the above steps and finally after over a week of trying, managed to get LR Classic installed.  Now Photoshop is stuck.  Sure wish I'd cancelled this *bleep* software in August because it just gets worse with each iteration.  Never used to have these issues before the "Cloud" came along.

It's just ridiculous for professional grade software.  

Translate

Translate

Dec 05, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey did you ever find a solution. I've been on almost daily calls with support to try and figure this out. It *is* a known issue as they've been sending me regular CC updates saying that the problem is fixed, except it never is. I went so far as to reinstall Windows. Only thing that works are the direct downloads, but you can only get 2020 from tech support. 

Please keep us updated. It's getting a little ridiculous. 

Translate

Translate

Dec 09, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I can tell the Adobe server times out. I upgraded my cable connection to 300mps and was then able to download the updates without a problem. Hope it helps.

Translate

Translate

Dec 09, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me, thanks a lot 🙂

Translate

Translate

Dec 26, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Chris,

If the above suggestions don't work for you, then there's not much else to try at this time... The route most people take in this case is what you hinted at, to request/use the direct download links for the CC Desktop app or for the 2020 creative apps themselves. With those, you can download offline installers which are industry-standard .exe/.dmg files for Windows/Mac.

It is frequently reported those standalone installers will download much faster (and complete!) over the same Internet connection than when using the CC Desktop app... nobody's really sure why.

Translate

Translate

Feb 08, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that downloading an older version from the CC Desktop app and then updating it worked.

Translate

Translate

Jan 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the same boat.

Error code 301 when trying to update Creative Cloud, can't access typekit right now because of the error message.

Tried basic troubleshooting including uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 (and other versions for that matter) and reinstalling, but to no avail.

Translate

Translate

May 01, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Branched out as a new thread)

Hi JakobHammer,

As you have mentioned you are getting 'Error code 301' when trying to update the Creative Cloud desktop app and you have tried all the steps listed here to resolve it: Erro C301 , however the issue still persists.

I would recommend you to uninstall the Creative Cloud desktop app using the CC Cleaner tool: Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

After this download the desktop app using the direct download links given here: Download Creative Cloud desktop app.

Let us know if this helps.

Translate

Translate

May 01, 2018 1
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same issue.  When I decided to uninstall the main Adobe Creative Cloud application on Windows 10, it asked me if I want to repair instead.  I choose repair, and the updates started working again.

Translate

Translate

Aug 08, 2018 8
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same experience as David_Wolder on Mac after upgrading to Catalina.  I choose the uninstaller and it gave a repair option. Chose repair.  When complete re-opened and updates are working.

Translate

Translate

Nov 07, 2019 2
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issues with updating on High Sierra. I went to the Activity Monitor and force quit all of the Adobe processes. When I restarted CC, the updates worked.

Translate

Translate

Dec 16, 2019 5
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great tip, had the same issue trying update Bridge to V10.0.1. Once all processess were killed. logged back into CC update took off on its own.

Translate

Translate

Jan 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me. After lot of tries with different ways.

Translate

Translate

Dec 08, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem on my Mac, and all I did was to run the 'Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud' application within the Adobe Creative Cloud folder inside my Applications folder. When I ran it I selected 'Repair' instead of 'Uninstall' and that resolved the Adobe Creative Cloud error code 301 issue. Hope this helps someone.

Translate

Translate

Apr 01, 2020 7
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run into this problem and your comment help me solve it. Thank you so much!

Translate

Translate

Apr 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me !! Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Apr 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This solved it for me as well, thank you so much!

Translate

Translate

Apr 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thnkas for this. It was driving me mad. Once I'd done the uninstall/repair, I had to re-start the Creative Cloud app and sign in again. Then all was back to normal. 

Translate

Translate

Apr 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked for me! And I didn't have to worry about uninstalling and reinstalling...especially didn't want to lose my preferences! Thanks!

Translate

Translate

May 23, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So glad I searched and found your post. Really great advice, simple and fast fix for this error. Thank you so much for posting, everything seems to be uploading perfectly : )

Translate

Translate

Jul 31, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. That was a big help. Solved my problem

Translate

Translate

Sep 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are having this problem on a Mac you can fix it by booting into safe mode and then installing Adobe Creative Cloud.  This will result in the updated version being installed.  Reboot and all will be good.

Translate

Translate

Apr 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, same issue here. Uninstall -> repair did the trick! Thanks for the info guys.

Translate

Translate

Jul 22, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this error when I updated my app:

Exit Code: 190

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Sanity check for installation failed. Current OS version 6.2.9200 doesn't satisfy OS requirements.

FATAL: Error occurred in install product workflow with error code 190 error message

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I then followed the advice on here and other Adobe pages. I uninstalled Creative Cloud, ran the Adobe Cleaner Tool and reinstalled Creative Cloud. I then tried to reinstall the apps but keep getting the same error.

My operating system is up to date and I updated Visual C++++ environment too. I still get the same error.

Translate

Translate

Oct 24, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mirs56754291,

As you have mentioned you are unable to install Adobe CC apps as they fail with an error message 'Exit code 190' please check and confirm that you have Windows 10 version 1703 or later, Creative Cloud 2019 apps require Windows 10 Creators update (version 1703) or later.

For more information please refer to OS support for CC 2019 apps.

Let us know if this helps.

Translate

Translate

Oct 24, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to 1703 and 1803. It was fine when I ran 1703. This is the first time I've tried to use Adobe since installing 1803.

Translate

Translate

Oct 24, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to 1703 and 1803. It was fine when I ran 1703. This is the first time I've tried to use Adobe since installing 1803.

Translate

Translate

Oct 25, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming Mirs56754291, Can you please reach out to us via phone or chat here? Contact Customer Care.

Our product and tech experts will be able to help you out best! as they can hop on a remote session to troubleshoot this further.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Translate

Translate

Oct 30, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The correct answer to this problem is:

1. Navigate to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\HDBox
  2. Right-click on “Set-up.exe” and choose Properties.
  3. On the Compatibility tab, deselect the Run this program in compatibility mode for option.
  4. Follow the same process for "Setup.exe" present in the same folder.
  5. Restart computer and launch the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Thanks to Adobe staff member Cherishy who posted it on another thread.

Translate

Translate

Nov 01, 2018 0
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And how to fix this on a Mac, instead of PC?

thx!

Translate

Translate

Nov 18, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same error on my MBP. I'll have to poke around to see what I can find.

Translate

Translate

Nov 25, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont even have that folder HDBox or whatever

Translate

Translate

Jun 11, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont have that folder HDBox too

Translate

Translate

Jun 26, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be really helpful if you updated your support teams with the solution above as I have been unable to use my apps for over a month, whilst still paying for them and, I spent hours online with various tech support people unable to grapple with the problem.

Translate

Translate

Nov 01, 2018 0
New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done this procedure still I'm getting this error 195 again and again 

Translate

Translate

May 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need help. i tried it all but 190 error is still there., what should i do? 

Translate

Translate

Jun 07, 2020 1
Resources
Getting Started