Highlighted

Troubleshoot Common Install Errors

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're encountering an error when attempting to install try this article.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html

The article will probably help. Type the error number you're receiving in the box or select it from the list and it will provide common solutions and often includes a link to a dedicated support article if available.

Fix_errors.jpg

Another helpful resource which covers some helpful initial network troubleshooting is this article:
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-error.html

If you're unable to resolve your issue on your own you can reach Adobe support here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Topics

Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Troubleshoot Common Install Errors

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're encountering an error when attempting to install try this article.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html

The article will probably help. Type the error number you're receiving in the box or select it from the list and it will provide common solutions and often includes a link to a dedicated support article if available.

Fix_errors.jpg

Another helpful resource which covers some helpful initial network troubleshooting is this article:
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-error.html

If you're unable to resolve your issue on your own you can reach Adobe support here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Topics

Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When running the installation on a MacBook Pro 15 inch, late 2008 model, running OS 10.7.2, I receive the message, "The Installation Failed.  The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail.  Contact the software manufacturer for assistance."

I'm hunting for the installation log, but am having trouble locating it.  I expected it to be in /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watched the install in console.  Here are the messages being generated. 

1/10/12 2:15:34.871 PM authorizationhost: SFBuiltinEntitled: Installer.app is not entitled for system.install.apple-software

1/10/12 2:15:34.902 PM authorizationhost: SFBuiltinEntitled: Installer.app is not entitled for system.install.app-store-software

1/10/12 2:15:34.935 PM authorizationhost: SFBuiltinEntitled: Installer.app is not entitled for system.install.app-store-software

1/10/12 2:15:34.936 PM com.apple.SecurityServer: Failed to authorize right 'system.install.app-store-software' by client '/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PackageKit.framework/Versions/A/Resources/installd' [583] for authorization created by '/System/Library/CoreServices/Installer.app' [567]

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems I had a faulty download.  I downloaded it again and it successfully installed.

Translate

Translate

Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update Joshua

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cant get it to install on my mac book pro, current OS. no matter what i do.

i have the right machine running most recent os and enough ram.

any ideas?

tia, melissa

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to download and install LR4 Beta on a Mac Pro under OSX 10.5.8.

Got this error message

Operation could not be completed. (com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error -1.)

Deleted download and tried again. Same thing. Any ideas?

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GoldenEagle, the minimum OS for running LR4 is 10.6.8.  It won't run on 10.5.8.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks becs. I appreciate the quick response. GE

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Melissa, do you get an error message?  If so, what does the message say?

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

heres the error message, tried again this morning, and here it is! errr

/Users/melissah/Downloads/JYnXiTAw.zip.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

so annoying and i cant find why or a work around.

tia, melissa

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i ended up downloading software on another computer no problem.

i then copied file to my computer via a portable harddrive. no problem.

installed, no problem...

now lets see how it works!

im still confused as to why it wouldnt download on my machine but would on my boyfriends.

he has a newer mac, however my mac matches system requirements.

tia for all your help.

melissa

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first attempt to create and install a Mac package; we are mostly a Windows shop hear at our college. A Mac Lab Administrator has used this same package to install on iMacs in a student lab  and he was successful using a Thunderbolt USB stick.

We have copied the Build and Exceptions folder over to an external USB hard drive and then copied over to a Mac Pro Mid 2010 with OS X 10.9.2. However when the PKG is run, the PKG does not install, we are getting this message: Cannot open mediadb and files are corrupt. What is the best way to store and move these PKG files as our IT group does not have Macs at our disposal or Thunderbolt drives as I think the corruption is coming from when we are copying the files over from the original Mac Pro and then to the USB drive and then to another Mac. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant a Thunderbolt portable drive.

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is how we resolved it. Used a 32GB Flash Drive formatted the drive HFS+ and then copied the PKG folder and files and then brought them to the target Mac and copied the files over and ran the PKG and Exceptions install. Everything seems to be installing fine now.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Mac OS X 10.9.5

After downloading CC from http://www.tss.qld.edu.au/itdepartment/AdobeCreativeCloud.aspx

The .zip download is fine.

The installer runs but stops half way through (during "running scripts") and gives the error message in the pic below

IMG_4055.jpg

The installation failed - The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance

ANY HELP HUGELY APPRECIATED. I have know idea what to do

Thanks

Steve

Translate

Translate

Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you did not download from Adobe, I don't think Adobe can help

When I clicked the link you provided, it LOOKS like your school has created custom install packages... so check there

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case someone else sees this:  I had mistakenly chosen case-sensitive file system when installing OSX and had this same error.  The installer PKG file just gives the general (unhelpful) error, but right-click on the PKG file to choose "show package contents", and find the setup file inside.  Run the setup file and you'll get the actual error message.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Denny

Can you perhaps show where exactly in the contact I need to install from. I am having the same error. I have a setup folder in the content.

Kind Regards

Rafique

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually came right. The error is related to to permission. Open terminal Type Cd and drag the folder that contains the *.pkg file. Hit enter then type: sudo chmod -R 755 nameofmyadobeCC.pkg hit enter, put the password in and enter again. It will take you back to the command. Then run and package again and it worked after waiting like 3 hours to install the full CC package but worth the wait.

Kind Regards

Rafique

Cyberlogic

South Africa

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, man--solved my problem!

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Been trying the fix constantly but I keep getting the message up "No Such File or Directory".  I'm not overly used to Terminal so likely making a mistake somewhere!

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Any fix yet? I am aslo getting "No Such File or Directory" Please HELP!

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi! did you get it to work? im having the same issues

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im wondering what password to use? I'm also getting the same mistake..

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same error. Any help would be appreciated.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this...

A security certificate in certain versions of Adobe software has expired

The error occurs when you have included the following applications in your packages created prior to March 9, 2017:

• Adobe Scout CC (1.1.3)
  • Lightroom 4.4 and 5.7.1
  • Acrobat DC

Solution

New installers with current certificates for Acrobat, Lightroom 5.7, and Adobe Scout have been made available as of March 9, 2017.To correct this problem:

Lightroom 4 for Mac OS has been removed from Creative Cloud. If you would like to install Lightroom 4.4, use the individual installers available here: Install Photoshop Lightroom.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Packages built prior to March 9, 2017 which include the above listed applications should no longer be installed. They must be rebuilt using the above guidelines. If you have attempted to install a package which includes the listed items and you have encountered this error, restart you computer before attempting to run another installation package.

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone Please help , I am doing the same process through Command propt , but it shows an error

"chmod: Adobe: No such file or directory

chmod: Photshop_Install.pkg: No such file or directory"

Please please help me out 😞

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Freaky Games, you have responded to a public forum discussion that was primarily active in 2015.  If the suggestions offered in this discussion do not resolve the errors you are encountering in 2020, then please begin a new discussion in the Get Started forum at https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/bd-p/get-started?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all.  Please include the specific error messages that you are seeing and any troubleshooting steps you have implemented.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @geraldb11165301
I recently downloaded a Torrent with the creative cloud and im having this problem too.. I am trying to figure out the password since its not in any of the files i downloaded.. could you please help me?

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gerladb11165301, I am sorry but we do not provide Creative Cloud via BitTorrent.  If you wish to evaluate a membership for purchase then see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html for information on how to properly install Adobe applications.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! when i trying to type a password but it coulnd't work, I mean i can just see a key sign but i can't even write on password. If i could click on enter it's just said try again that password which it didn't work.What should i do?

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC app aborts while installing Xd. The error-log says:

Exit Code: 143

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 4 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (143) in getting commands for pimx at path '/.adobeTemp/174D5B15-2972-4386-9AA9-397CBAED2847/coreAssets.pimx'

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: coreAssets Version: 0.5.0). Error code: '143'

WARN: Invalid arguments to utilDecodeBase64Data.

WARN: Invalid arguments to utilDecodeBase64Data.

WARN: Source '/.adobeTemp/174D5B15-2972-4386-9AA9-397CBAED2847/coreAssets/common' doesn't exist

WARN: Error in getting command. Error code: 7

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what might be a quick fix?

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share your log files with us using this tool?:

Creative Cloud Log Collector Tool

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Please send me the resulting .zip file using a private message.  Thanks.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i sent you a link via pm. thanks for your help!

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I got it.  I've notified the Creative Cloud desktop app team to see if they have any suggestions.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i gave it another try today and after updating the cc app (which also failed a few times) i was able to install Xd.

looking forward to fiddle around with it!

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting us know that updating the Creative Cloud desktop app solved it.  The Creative Cloud app team looked at your log files and also noticed that you were using an older version of the CC app.  The CC app should update automatically to the latest available version, so the CC app team is looking further at the logs to see why it didn't update automatically.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thats simple. i killed the autostart

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to install the trial version of the Photoshop app on my Mac machine running OS X 10.11.3.

On running the Photoshop installer, after filling out basic details, I get an error message saying "Sorry installation failed. Error Code: P1" and the installer exits.

I have tried available solutions listed in support:

1. Running cleaner tool

2. Uninstall CC app & reinstall

None of the above have worked. I could not find any specific information regarding this error code as well. Will appreciate help in resolving this issue.

Attaching screenshot of the error for reference.

Screen Shot 2016-10-06 at 1.34.28 AM.png

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Oct 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will do one thing , remove Adobe Application Manager and then re-install the same.

Post installation , we need to update Adobe Application Manager by double clicking on AAM launch icon from Applications folder .

Follow below steps :

Step 1)

Click on the Finder and look for the options listed next to Apple Icon located at the top left corner of the Desktop screen and click on "Go" menu button and select "Utilities" option.

(Applications>Utiliites)

Locate Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Application Manager folder under Utilities window and trash both folders.

Step 2)

Click on the below link and download & run Adobe Cleaner tool :

Select the option "Adobe Application Manager for Mac OS X 10.6" and then click on "Clean up Selected" .

http://download.macromedia.com/SupportTools/Cleaner/mac/AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.dmg

Step 3 )

Click on the below link and download Adobe Application Manager and install the same :

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/creativesuite/cc/mac/ApplicationManager10.0_all.dmg

Once the installation process is completed, installation box will disappear, then open Application folder and locate Adobe Application manager launch icon , double click on it and update .

Once the update is completed. It shud launch Adobe Creative Cloud app.

As you had already downloaded Photoshop CC Offline installer file , you can use the same.

Launch Activity Monitor and end all Adobe related processes . Then try to install Photoshop.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have tried the steps advised by you above. I run into these problems:

a. There is no Adobe Creative Cloud folder in utilities. Only Adobe Application Manager.

b. After installing Adobe Application Manager and clicking on it in Applications I get a "Download error" message. Screenshot below for reference.

So, Creative Cloud app is not launched. In the end its the same error when installing Photoshop.

Screen Shot 2016-10-06 at 1.56.56 PM.png

Appreciate your help. Let me know if there are any other steps that I can try.

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its better to try clean re-installation. :

Step 1)

Click on the Finder and look for the options listed next to Apple Icon located at the top left corner of the Desktop screen and click on "Go" menu button and select "Utilities" option.

(Applications>Utiliites)

Locate Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Application Manager folder under Utilities window and trash both folders.

Step 2)

Trash Adobe Creative Cloud folder from Applications as well.

Step 3)

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-ToFolder " option.

2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.( Do not miss ~ symbol)

~/library

3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and trash folders named AAMUpdater and OOBE.

Step 4)

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-To" Folder option.

2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.

/library

3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and trash folders named AAMUpdater ,Adobe Application Manager and OOBE.

Step 5)

Click on the below link and download & run Adobe Cleaner tool :

Select the option "Adobe Application Manager for Mac OS X 10.6" and then click on "Clean up Selected" .

http://download.macromedia.com/SupportTools/Cleaner/mac/AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.dmg

Step 6 )

Click on the below link and download Adobe Application Manager and install the same :

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/creativesuite/cc/mac/ApplicationManager10.0_all.dmg

Once the installation process is completed, installation box will disappear, then open Application folder and locate Adobe Application manager launch icon , double click on it and update .

Once the update is completed. It shud launch Adobe Creative Cloud app.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as

Screen Shot 2016-10-16 at 8.20.55 PM.png

I ran into the same problem as mentioned above. I tried to uninstall CC App (Couldn't because it didn't exist), uninstalled Adobe Application Manager the re-installed, and ran the cleaner tool. Are there any other suggestions?

Thank you,

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I also encountered the same issue unfortunately. I also had an issue with installing the Creative Cloud Installer. I am able to proceed to the step where it requests my system password to proceed with installing. Once my password is entered, the pw window closes and nothing happens afterwards. Any suggestions? I have tried to run the cleaner and removed all old versions of Adobe Suite off my system but keep encountering the same issue.

Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 4.56.02 PM.png

I am running Mac OSX El Capitan 10.11.6.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wendy,

You need to downloading run Sierra 10.12 instead of Mac OSX El Capitan 10.11.6. I had the same issue but it's resolved now.

C

Sent from my iPhone

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photoshop cs6 cannot run under 10.12 - client already has photoshop cc 2017 and it works -  wants to keep both

using suitcase 7.2 = saves me on aspirin

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the detailed step by step. It worked perfectly.

Kim

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also face the same issue but I try it hardly and get support from the adobe community. Right now it's ok.

Thank you so much, from  Dr Hidden

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encountered this error on a new Windows computer.  The current user, installing the Adobe software, was not an administrator on the computer.  I started the installer as a different user, a local administrator, and the installation proceeded.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this Error Code: P1 message as well. I've followed the above answered post but I don't have any of those folders that were listed to delete, i've ran the cleaner tool and it doesn't have the 'Adobe Application Manager for Mac OS X 10.6' option. I'm lost here. anyone have any ideas?

I"m running Mac OS 10.12.1

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same issue. Every time click the Photoshop CC 2017. It will have a popup to say"Sorry, installed failed..." I tried the all the ways above. But it still is not fixed. Any one can help?

Translate

Translate

Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If possible , please post screenshot of the error message.

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the screenshot when I tried to install PS cc 2017. My system is Macos Sierra.

Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 10.15.53 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I installed Adobe Application Management and clicked the launch icon. I got this error.

Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 10.22.17 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any one can help to solve these 2 problems?

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all the method above and none of them can work. So I tried to install the Adobe CC application from Root user account and Photoshop CC and Creative Cloud can works that can be opened. But when I switch to normal user account, I can not use now. Tried to click the any of the application icons, but none of them can be opened. My version is 10.12.2. I called the Adobe to solve the problem with remote control. They said it should be solved by Apple. I call the apple and they said it should be solved by Adobe. Because all the other apps can be install and work under regular user account except Adobe products. So I call Adobe again. The adobe agency just told me they are dealing with this issue and don't know how long to fix it...

Translate

Translate

Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then it clearly depicts that its an user account specific issue.

Its better that you provide Read and Write permissions to main Library folder as I replied you on other thread.

MY MAC IS CRASHING CONSTANTLY BECAUSE OF CREATIVE CLOUD ON SIERRA 10.12.2

You may refer below link :

Troubleshoot unexpected behavior in specific user account | Mac OS

Note :

You may create new user Admin account and then check.

Or

You may also try to re-create User profile with the help of Apple Support. They will say its an Application issue , but the important point is that if it is working on one user account and not working with other user account means it clearly tell us that there is something wrong with user account. It may be like Permissions issue for particular files/folders, User account related startup items/fonts...etc

There are different methods to re-create user profile like the one mentioned in below site  :

How to rebuild a user account in OS X - CNET

"I strongly recommend you to rebuild User Profile with the help of Apple Support to avoid any sort of mistakes which might result in reformatting OS itself."

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still getting the same error.

Translate

Translate

Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If possible please post screenshot of the error message.

Are you trying to download from Adobe Creative Cloud app or website?

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed all steps to uninstall, remove and update, CC app, adobe app manager, etc. Restarted a few times. I still get this error while installing photoshop trial. I download the trial file from adobe site. Photoshop Installer. Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 11.02.16 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean did you also tried to install using Offline installer from below link ?

Download Creative Cloud apps

If yes , let me know if you had tried to install from Root user account.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried both. The same error. This time I downloaded the full Photoshop file from that link you sent. After clicking install.app, it just gets stuck. No response. Nothing runs.

Translate

Translate

Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to install via Root user account and check :

How to Enable Root user on MacOS Sierra – NTFS For Mac Free

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks bruc, root user already enabled.

How do I install via Root user?

Translate

Translate

Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you logged in to Root account and tried to install?

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud App dit not open

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was experiencing the same problems as above. I followed all of the steps you recommended. Upon trying to install the Adobe Application Manager, I get the following message, "The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of macOS." I am running macOS Catalina v10.15.1. Please help.

Translate

Translate