• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to buy Adobe premiere on my Iphone wondering if it would also work on my laptop?

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello online friends, I'm just trying to get started in some video editing, and I'm not quite sure if I buy Priemere through my Iphone if (same account)  I would have an issue on my laptop using it. Could you guys give me some advice I would really appreciate it.

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confusingly, there are several apps with Premiere in the name. Be very clear what you want to use.

Premiere Pro. Mac and Windows ONLY. You can't buy Premiere Pro. You can only subscribe, from $20 per month.

Premiere Elements. Mac and Windows ONLY. Perpetual license around $100.

Premiere Rush, a very limited app for quick work, nothing like the advanced professional tool Premiere Pro. Available for Mac, Windows 10 and iOS (including iPhone) and Android.  Subscription only - does not give you Premiere Pro at all. 

Now, here is where it may be really complicated; I believe you can get a subscription from Apple or Adobe. I am not sure if the Apple subscription would work on a laptop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply It was specifically premiere pro. I use the same account for my IPhone App store and the pc Adobe creative cloud. So thats why I was uncertain about subscribing for the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>specifically premiere pro

Premiere Pro requires a real computer, not a cell phone https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines