• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to install CC software on an old macbook, please help.

New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having some issues with my creative cloud and other apps bugging out all the time so I factory reset my Macbook and now everything else is working apart from my Creative Cloud. My Macbook is fairly old so I always ran the 2015 version of CC but now it isn't letting me install any version of Premiere Pro or any of the other of the apps because they are "Not Compatible" with the latest version. I know this is because my Mac has an old OS but I can't update that any further and so i just want to use the older (2015) version of CC again but it isn't giving me the option to install that or any previous versions. Any advice would be brilliant, thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most old apps are withdrawn from the license, and no longer available. InDesign has a few more old versions than most. What is your OS version, and what apps are you seeking?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply, the main program I'd like to run is Premiere Pro, if I could I'd also like to run Photoshop and After Effects but Premiere Pro would be enough. I'm running OS X 10.9.5 (Maverick).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines