• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to install pse 11 on my new iMac downloaded okay and made it thru the installation registration process then it crashes

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2015 Feb 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to install pse 11 on my new iMac  downloaded okay and made it thru the installation registration process then it crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2015 Feb 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Incidentally i purchased it already and have a user i.d. and serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alanh11455686 do you receive any specific error messages during the installation process?  What version of Mac OS are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2015-02-21 at 02.01.23.pngScreen Shot 2015-02-21 at 02.01.58.pngScreen Shot 2015-02-21 at 02.02.29.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bizarrely....

Screen Shot 2015-02-21 at 02.16.39.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2015 Feb 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alanh11455686 from the portion of the error you have posted it appears that there maybe some problems updating, removing, or modifying the currently installed color profiles on your computer.  I would recommend reviewing the installation logs more closely to confirm that is the case.  You can find details on how to locate and interpret the installation log files at Troubleshoot install using logs | Elements.  You are welcome to post any specific errors you discover to this discussion.

I am sorry but the only direct support available for Photoshop Elements 11 is if you are facing activation or licensing issues.  I believe the current error is resolvable once the offending files/folders have been removed or the file permissions have been updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines