Highlighted

Trying to solve a syncing error

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 10.55.51 PM.png

This appears in my top-most bar on my mac, and I tried a little of a lot to fix it...This file syncing error will not go away....I clicked the gears icon/settings, nothing happened...and also clicked the double arrow next to it...nothing happened.

Is there something on my computer that needs to change, a setting, or something?

Topics

Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trying to solve a syncing error

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 10.55.51 PM.png

This appears in my top-most bar on my mac, and I tried a little of a lot to fix it...This file syncing error will not go away....I clicked the gears icon/settings, nothing happened...and also clicked the double arrow next to it...nothing happened.

Is there something on my computer that needs to change, a setting, or something?

Topics

Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines