Highlighted

Trying to switch my primary email to my secondary email but i keep getting an error message.

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to change my primary email address but it wont let me, instead it keeps giving me an error message saying it needs to be a valid email address... when it is a valid email address. 

TOPICS
Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trying to switch my primary email to my secondary email but i keep getting an error message.

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to change my primary email address but it wont let me, instead it keeps giving me an error message saying it needs to be a valid email address... when it is a valid email address. 

TOPICS
Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 19, 2020 1
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue.

I had my secondary email address added, and then wanted to swap secondary to primary.

Now secondary is primary, but I can't change the secondary to former primary?

How do I get the secondary email address removed and the former primary on as secondary without error messages?

"There was a problem removing your secondary email address."

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 19, 2020 1
axgamerx LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2020 0