• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to track down Activation Code

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A gentleman in our department at work has been using Adobe Premiere Pro since March of 2009. He retired recently and the license was moved over to someone else in the department. The system has been working fine since January, however there has been an upgrade to the PC in the office the software was loaded on, and we need to re install and activate. The problem is no one can find the disk, box it came in, or any emails that would have the activation code. Is there anyway to find out this information?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014

Thanks Ned, just got off the chat with Adobe and without the account it was purchased thruough they are not able to track it down.

Thank you for all the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

first of all you could have a look there: https://www.adobe.com/account.html  >>> see My productsView all >>> These registered products are associated with your Adobe ID. >>> Name >>> Serial number

If not successful use http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-serial-number.html  >>> I lost my serial number >> see comment

Another option would be that you use Contact Customer Care = http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, by clicking through the headlines.

Good luck!

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestion will give that a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

please give us feedback - no matter what direction - so that I/we know whether we are on the "right track".

Good luck again!

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, hans-g I tried to look in to look in the adobe account but we do not have the account information and without that the link for I lost my serial number will not work either.

I looked thru the headlines as well and was not able to find anything that would help me track the serial number down.

I thank you for all the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be a bit difficult to get the information you need without some way of proving ownership for the software.  If the person who left held the license under his own Adobe account then there is not likely any way you can have licensing control.  Your best bet is to contact Adobe Support by chat and see what they can do to help (if anything).

Serial number and activation chat support (non-CC)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service1.html ( http://adobe.ly/1aYjbSC )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this suggestion as well, will give this a try too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Ned, just got off the chat with Adobe and without the account it was purchased thruough they are not able to track it down.

Thank you for all the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines