• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to update creative cloud but getting an error code 43

Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to update my apps, bridge, lightroom, photoshop but to do this I read theat I need to run the creative cloud app to update them. 

When I run the creative cloud app it says its needs to be updated. When I try updating it it gets halway through and stops with a error code 43. I have tried many times but the update always fails. 

The current creative cloud app is 5.2.0.436. Iam running it an a windows 10 PC ver 1909 installed on 21/7/2019 build 18363.959.

Lightroom, bridge and photoshop are still working but I would like to be able to update them to the latest versions.

Is there anyway of doing the updates without using creative cloud app?

Thanks, 

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem with Cloud manager https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html

I don't know if the new ones are available, but https://prodesigntools.com/ will sometimes have the direct download links for installers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the suggestion John Smith.

I was trying different things last night and found by running the creative cloud uninstaller program I was given two options, uninstal or repair. I tried the repair option which completed fully and creative cloud launched. It then proceeded to update itself and this time it succeeded. It then gave me the option to update all the other programs, camera raw, lightroom, photoshop and bridge. 

All programs updated to the latest versions and are working properly. 

Regards, John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines