Highlighted

Turning OFF "details' when sending PDF attachments?

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I email a PDF attachment from Outlook it contains author information? I don't always want an author's name attached to a document. How do I turn "details" off?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Turning OFF "details' when sending PDF attachments?

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I email a PDF attachment from Outlook it contains author information? I don't always want an author's name attached to a document. How do I turn "details" off?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 06, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe currently has 23 programs included in a full Cloud subscription
Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2020 0
LinSims LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Information like that is usually removed from the file before the PDF is created. Word, for instance, lets you check for issues and remove document properties. (File > Info > Check for Issues > Inspect Document)

Or, if you have Acrobat DC Pro, you can edit the file properties by clicking File > Properties and choosing the Description tab. This cannot be done in Acrobat Reader.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2020 0