Highlighted

Two Creative cloud accounts on one computer [LOCKED]

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solution is not going to work for most people with this problem. Who wants to sign in and out of two different accounts to use their different apps? I especially need both Ai Id and Ps which my work pays for, but as a freelance designer I also need Adobe Acrobat and they need to be running at the same time.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Creative Cloud is a brand, not a dedicated cloud service.  Unlike Google Docs, software must be installed on a supporting OS.  To access the apps and services,  you must log-in with an appropriate ID and password.

Feel free to submit feature requests to Adobe product engineers below.  

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Presently, it's not feasible to be logged-in to more than one account at the same time. 

1. Open CC Desktop App.

2. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
3. Sign-out. 
4. Sign-in again with your other ID and password.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Two Creative cloud accounts on one computer [LOCKED]

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solution is not going to work for most people with this problem. Who wants to sign in and out of two different accounts to use their different apps? I especially need both Ai Id and Ps which my work pays for, but as a freelance designer I also need Adobe Acrobat and they need to be running at the same time.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Creative Cloud is a brand, not a dedicated cloud service.  Unlike Google Docs, software must be installed on a supporting OS.  To access the apps and services,  you must log-in with an appropriate ID and password.

Presently, it's not feasible to be logged-in to more than one account at the same time. 

1. Open CC Desktop App.

3. Sign-out. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Jan 11, 2017 2
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branched to a new discussion.

Hi solarays%40gmail.com,

Adobe Creative Cloud can only be signed in with one Adobe Id. In case you have two Adobe IDs with different product's subscriptions, you can only use one at a time, due to Creative Cloud's limitation. 

As an alternative that you may use is cancel the subscription(s) one of the account (whichever is convenient) and purchase it again on the other one. So that you may have all the subscriptions under one account which would be easier to manage with Creative Cloud Desktop App.

You may also check terms on use on this link:- http://wwwimages.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/legal/servicetou/Software_Terms-en_US-20150407_2200.... and feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance with this.

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Jan 13, 2017 0
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as the initial post and canceling and resubscribe is not an option in my case. I was wondering since Adobe account allows specifying a secondary email - just a nice feature to have would be allowing the user to access softwares linked to the other account associated the secondary email. It will make people like me's life much easier!

Translate

Translate

Dec 19, 2019 2
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering the question. Unfortunately, unifying accounts is not an option in a lot of different cases. I use Lightroom both for personal and work and there's no way to combine those, especially since the cloud storage needs to stay separate.

Translate

Translate

Jan 29, 2020 4
Contributor ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an answer, it's just a bad excuse.  If Adobe is going to use this absurd online licensing system, they had better figure out a solution to people being able to use various products with different licenses.  My employer pays a lot of money for my Premiere license.  I pay money for my Lightroom and Photoshop license.  To not be able to use them as the same time is inexcusable.

Translate

Translate

Mar 14, 2020 15
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree 100%!!

Translate

Translate

Mar 20, 2020 9
Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 years and seems the problem is still here...

Translate

Translate

Apr 06, 2020 10
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem where I want to run Photoshop Elements with a personal license on my work laptop that has Acrobat - please resolve!

Translate

Translate

Apr 27, 2020 3
New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I have one account from my company, and a personal one for photoshop, which is use for other artistic outlets. My company will not pay for me to have photoshop and I don't want to pay for everything else, so combining the two accounts into one account is not an option. 

If they can't find a way to log in more than one account at the same time, at the very least, Adobe should let us toggle between different accounts without having to completely log out and log back in every time. That's the way my Google accounts work -- I have two (one for work and one for personal), and it allows me to jump back in forth between the two easily. Just like Netflix, Hulu, and other apps let you toggle between users.

Translate

Translate

May 11, 2020 7
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the main reason I'm not going full cloud for Lightroom/Adobe suite. I have both a business license and a personal license and I need to toggle between them for different kinds of work. I don't understand why Adobe doesn't want free money. 

I'd venture to say professionals would typically have business "workspaces" to do their work, and need a alternative space for their own creativity that can't saved to their business workspace (copyright etc.).

If Adobe wants to compete and be taken seriously with the likes of other established cloud software (Google Docs, Microsoft etc.), this needs to be resolved. As it is now, it simply isn't a cloud offering, and I can't seriously consider the Lightroom CC.

Translate

Translate

Jun 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Open CC Desktop App.

3. Sign-out. 

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Jun 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just NOT ACCEPTABLE! it makes no sense to not be able to use an app that we are entitled at the same time I'm using a different app I'm also entitled and paying to use, just because they're in separate accounts (one corporate, one personal).

Translate

Translate

Jun 24, 2020 4
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acceptable or not, fellow product users cannot change how things work.  Please submit your feature requests where the product engineers will see them.  This is merely a user-to-user forum.

Thank you,

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Jun 24, 2020 1