• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access Adobe servers

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since around 2-3 months ago it's impossible for me to open the Creative Cloud application on my Macbook. It happened all of a sudden. 

It's asking me to check the Firewall and time, but everything is fine.

How can I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers by reading, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

do you see both logos?

if you can and still see a connection error, white list the adobe network endpoints, https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

p.s.  please don't attach images to adobe forums (that then require downloading to view).  embed images using the "insert photo" icon at the top of the reply field (or copy and paste photos into the reply message body)..

kglad_0-1602947567900.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. How can I allow access to the adobe network endpoints? I downloaded the text file from the link you gave me, but I don't see what to do with it or how to white list them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

google your router/firewall 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines