• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to activate Pro DC

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed to DC Pro about a week ago and I have not been able to get it to work. I bought Acrobat Standard DC with my Win 10 machine a couple of years ago and it worked great. Recently I had trouble opening about 1/2 of my pdf and thought maybe what I bought had expired, so I subscribed to Pro last week. I have downloaded both Pro and Creative cloud applications but when I try to run them nothing happens. I checked compatibility today and it looks as if they are only compatibale through Windows 8. I am no IT guy but have worked with pcs for 30 years and I don't usually have problems with software like this. I am not sure what to do next except delete the subscription and start over.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>>> I checked compatibility today and it looks as if they are only compatibale through Windows 8. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/acrobat/system-requirements.html

Acrobat Pro DC is definitely compatible on Windows 10. I run it just fine here.

What happens when you try to launch Acrobat? Does the software open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

• You need a computer user profile with administrative level permissions to install software.
  • Did you restart your computer after installing CC Desktop App and Acrobat Pro DC?
  • Are you signed-in to your paid Creative Cloud plan? 
  • The first time you launch the apps, right-click and select Run as Admin.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines