Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to contact chat support or find a phone number to cancel subscription

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,
I'm trying to cancel my Adobe scubscription but cannot find any way of doing so, I tried to contact the Adobe support team but was met with a notification stating that due to a large volume of calls we cant call but skip the queue by going to Community, which is kind of confusing. I just need some support in getting my subscription cancelled so i don't get a bill racking up for a program I rarely use. Thank you to anyone who spares the time to respond. 
Ps. It would be nice to be able to deactivate your account via your online account, even if there is an upcoming/unpaid bill, or to freeze access/ use of the account to prevent further bills piling up whilst the other is being paid, as this is like jumping through hoops for something that should be extremely easily resolved without further issues arisisng. 
Thanks all,

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please log-in to your account below.  Click on Manage Plans.  Update your payment details if required.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you still need help, scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe.

Please understand that cancelling an Annual plan (prepaid or paid monthly) before your 12th month of service will incur a 50% cancellation fee.  Please re-read the Terms you agreed to when you joined.

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

================
NOTE: The pandemic is effecting all sectors. There are fewer available support agents and wait times may be longer than normal.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines