• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download correct version of Photoshop

Participant ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On 27th Feb I used Photoshop 2020 on my old PC for the last time before I installed everything on a new PC. The next day I installed Creative Cloud which installed Lightroom, correct version. Then I tried to install Photoshop but for some reason, the version that is downloaded is the ipad version, not the desktop version. Yes, I have clicked on the correct icon. I have even tried the wrong icon just in case there was a problem with Adobe site but no, I still keep getting the wrong version. Does anyone have a clue what the problem could be please?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly makes you say it is the iPad version? Please be detailed, it should be absolutely impossible to download the iPad version to a PC, no matter how we try!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I uninstalled CC and reinstalled it again and both Lightroom and Photoshop installed first time with no problem. I have no idea what the problem was. I've installed CC on enough PC's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines