• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to download Illustrator SDK on adobe.io developer console

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Chrome (latest update) to download Illustrator SDK. When the browser reaches https://console.adobe.io/downloads/ai I get a blank browser window. console.adobe.io is set as an exception to popup blocking. Also turned off all popup blocking and still the same. All cookies allowed. All extensions are disabled.

Suggestions appreciated.🙂 Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

i had no  problem with edge.  i'l try other browsers when i get back to my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clear your adobe.com cookies and/or use a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately clearing cookies does not help. Clearing cache does not help either. I have now tried Chrome and Firefox on Windows and Safari on Mac. I cleared ALL data from Chrome and I still get the same results, a blank white screen.

Has anyone opened the site sucessfully in the last day or two?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link in my original post is not right it should be https://console.adobe.io/downloads/ai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i had no  problem with edge.  i'l try other browsers when i get back to my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is likely no point in trying any other browsers. I just tried Edge and I get the same thing. Since I tried another computer as well, it's beginning to look like it's something messed up in my Adobe account. I don't know what it could be but I can't think of anything else. Creative Cloud updates work but I can't open the developer's portal.

Thank you, kglad, for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this point it looks like my signon for the developer's portal is hosed. I contcted the tech folks and I'm waiting for a callback. If this has a solution touching on something other than a messed up signon, I'll update. For now, I'll mark your reply with corrct answer and thank you for taking the time to work on it. Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome 

and keep working at it.  the sdks are available:

kglad_0-1619402893646.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines