• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download transactions history for over 2 years- getting fed up

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe used to send emails of paid invoices which was great.

Then they changed the system and one had to download the transaction history, however, for over 2 years I have not been able to download because it just doesn't download in PC, Mac book pro, Ipad pro, chrome or safari.

The hassle is that I have to request the history every time I want the invoices, which they will do, however I have to explain myself ALL the time,  it's just ridiculous that Adobe is happy to take my money but give a crap service.

Yes, the customer service can email it to me upon request, but they have not bothered to resolve the issue. ARRRRGGGGHHHHH, it's just a waste of my time to keep contacting them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines