• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install Adobe Photoshop & Premiere Elements 2020 from retail disk

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See attached photo. I had this installed on another computer and it installed without any problems. Now I'm putting it on my new computer and it won't install. Tried multiple times. I have the Serial # but I never got to the point where I cound enter the numbers. It failed at about 96%. 

Running Windows 10 Home, Dell XPS Core I7 10th Gen.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first, update your os.

if that fails to solve the problem, in your control panel>programs>uninstall programs>repair your ms visual c++ programs.

kglad_0-1612262222346.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the heads-up on the photo. With respect to the repair ms visual c++ programs, "repair" isn't an option when clicked on. Just "uninstall".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

look for ones you can repair.  check them all.

How to repair C++ (intuit.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you John. I really appreciate your help, but I won't be undertaking such an effort in the hopes of making something work that should have, right out of the box. I paid around $100 bucks at Walmart for this retail version. It should work perfectly. In all my years (20) of using Adobe products, I never had a Photoshop or Illustrator consumer disk fail to install. Apparently the quality of the product has diminished like so many other things. Looks like I just stick with my PS and AI CS6 version. Very disappointing and a waste of $100.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't want to use a Microsoft install to fix a Microsoft problem that is up to you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines