• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to reach Adobe servers...

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for Illustrator cc, and I installed the Creative Clowd app so I could download Illustrator.

I have Windows 7.

When I open the Creative Cloud app, it says "Unable to reach Adobe servers. Please check your firewall settings, ensure that the time settings on your computer are correct, and try again".

The time settings on my computer are correct, and I tried to disable the Firewall, but it still shows this message.

I need to use Illustrator for my studies...

What can I do?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Hi Atul_Saini,

I followed the instructions from the link - I reset the hosts file manually and it worked.

Now Creative Cloud works and I installed Illustrator successfully.

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Have you tried with steps mentioned in below link ?

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/unable-to-reach-adobe-servers.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Galina1995,

We would try to assist you with this connectivity issue here, I see that you have attempted the basic steps to troubleshoot this. Now, I would request you to follow the instructions mentioned on this link-Advanced solutions to connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications and share the results so that we may assist you further.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Atul_Saini,

I followed the instructions from the link - I reset the hosts file manually and it worked.

Now Creative Cloud works and I installed Illustrator successfully.

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is great that you were able to fix this one, please let us know in case we could be of any help to you going forward.

For product specific queries, please check their respective forums, https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

Have a nice day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Atul_Saini

I followed the instructions from the link and It doesn't resolve the issues. When I reset the host it says 0 host entries were fixed.@

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Iqbala29370028,

I would also request you to share the OS version that you are using so that we can help you with the specific instructions.

Meanwhile, could you please check the hosts file for entries manually? Check "Reset hosts file manually" under step 2 on this link:- Advanced solutions to connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications​ and share the results.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having this same problem and neither option has worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried with steps mentioned in below link ?

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/unable-to-reach-adobe-servers.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines