Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to reach Adobe servers.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I have a client that is using CC on Mac but when they attempt to load it they are presented with the following error screen:

adobeCCError.png

I'm not entirely sure that this is actually a firewall issue so any advice on troubleshooting this issue would be hugely appreciated!

Kind Regards,

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

This worked for me!

I had this same issue for the last 4 days on my windows machine. I had to contact Microsoft to see what they could do. Come to find out I had some configuration issues on my computer that didn't allow adobe to connect. it might be possible to fix it through an update or by contacting apple. Here's our dialogue.

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support, I am A*****How can I help you today?

My adobe creative cloud app won't connect to the server and I believe it may be an issue

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers.

for help with that and other common secure adobe.com connection problems read, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kglad,

The client says that the only part that did not work was it did not show a "Test Successful" message at the Activation Server part.

Kind Regards,

Ryan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they're not connecting.  did they check their hosts file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The user has informed me that they reset their hosts file and that they could access secure servers/certificates looked okay but still no luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashley,

Have the user's tried connecting to any other network and check?

It will help to identify the root cause.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this link helpful. 
Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications
After trying EVERYTHING and wasting a whole day the last suggestion in this article was around proxies.

Not really knowing much about this area, I had a go and it worked.

Apple Icon > System Preferences > Network > Advanced > Proxies and I unticked: "Automatic Proxy Configuration" then .  BEWARE: You may want to copy the URL in the "Proxy Configuration File" field before hitting OK then Apply as this will get stripped out and you may need to reapply the proxy settings after activating your Adobe CC.

2018-02-28_15-29-12.jpg

2018-02-28_15-29-58.jpg

2018-02-28_15-30-52.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's work for me.. Really Thank You!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me!

I had this same issue for the last 4 days on my windows machine. I had to contact Microsoft to see what they could do. Come to find out I had some configuration issues on my computer that didn't allow adobe to connect. it might be possible to fix it through an update or by contacting apple. Here's our dialogue.

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support, I am A*****How can I help you today?

My adobe creative cloud app won't connect to the server and I believe it may be an issue you all can help me with

I've tried adobe and comcast xfinity troubleshooting and nothing has worked so far

Thank you for letting me know.  I truly understand how important this is for you and I know that you need this issue resolved. Let's work together to get the best possible solution so you can get back on track. May I ask, when did you encounter this issue with Adobe Creative cloud?

It's been over the last couple of days I have been trying to fix it. I'm not sure how long this has been an issue but it's fairly new. I know I noticed it the other day because I was trying to save some presets from adobe premiere

I see, have you tried to contact Adobe regarding this issue?

Yes. We have tried every troubleshooting issue possible and we are all stumped. It has something to do with this computer's configuration or the machine itself. My laptop doesn't have an issue connecting to adobe creative cloud.

It's been gruesome man

Thank you for letting me know Jay. I truly understand how important this is for you and I know that you need this issue resolved. Let's work together to get the best possible solution so you can get back on track.

May I ask, is there any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?

Not that I can think of. The last major change I had was a couple of months ago when I installed a new graphics card.

I see, how about recent Windows update?

No I don't think i have done that

I've been seeing the notifications. How can I check to see if I'm current?

Try to press Windows key + letter "i" on your keyboard then click on Update and Security 

From there you can check the update History

Try to check if there are recent Windows update prior to this issue

Ok im checking

Everything I'm seeing on here says failed to install dating back to august

I see, did you noticed any updates that was successfully installed ?

Everything says failed surprisingly

I see, can you please check the current version and build of your Windows 10, kindly press Windows key + letter R on your keyboard then type in: WINVER

A security issue has been identified in a Microsoft software product that could affect your system. You can help protect your system by installing this update from Microsoft. For a complete listing of the issues that are included in this update, see the associated Microsoft Knowledge Base article. After you install this update, you may have to restart your system.

That's the description in a lot of them

Version 1607 (OS Build 1*****)

2016 Copyright

Thank you. Before we start, Just a quick reminder, we provide mainstream/basic support for download, install, activation and application scenarios. Self-help tools and guides are also available for your assistance. We also have our premium support options which we'll talk about if there's a need or contact software developer. For now, let me make sure I exhaust my resources to quickly Resolve your issue and make you feel happy. How does that sound?

That sounds great

Alright. First, we'll run Windows update troubleshooter to make sure that the updates will properly install on your computer

Ok i'm running it now

Alright. After that you might need to restart your computer. If the issue persist after you install the updates. You might need to contact Adobe support again

By the way, as your reference, please do save this case number:1397027823 for this consultation visit.

Ok there are a bunch of errors that popped up here

DUDE SOMEHOW CREATIVE CLUOUD JUST POPPED UP!!!!

May I know what exactly came up on your screen

Lol as I was typing those errors it popped up! lol hold on one second man im so excited

Sure thing

Potential Windows Update Database erro detected | Not Fixed

The remote device or resource won't accept the connection | Detected

Some security settings are missing or have been changed | Fixed

Service Registration is missing or corrupt | Fixed

Windows Update Components Must be repaired | Fixed

That's all of them

Thank you. Try to check the Adobe before we restart the computer

OK Adobe is in full effect right now. It's back connected. It's open and automatically started downloading apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows Update troubleshooter worked like a charm for me. Spent a whole day working with Adobe support to try and get it running. They couldn't solve it, stumbled upon this and it was solved within an update and a restart, 15 min tops.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's work for me too Thanks so much!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed a new window and it works normally.

Thank you very much

I was impressed in my effort to help.

And will continue to use.

^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encountered the same problem and was able to fix it by downloading a fresh copy of the creative cloud app installer and installing it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encountered the same problem and was able to fix it by restarting my PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines