• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Reach Servers Error codes:113,C113,122,C122,124.C124,125,C125 ????

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the code?? Why is there a total of eight codes for the same issue but when the Pop up window shows up that says: ' Unable to reach Adobe Servers' Please check your firewall settings, ensure that the time settings on your computer are correct, and try again - there is no code anyway!?

It was working fine!

I have spent four days trying to figure this out and talking to the useless Help team [removed by moderator].

I am never giving them access to control my computer remotely!!! How can anyone trust [removed by moderator] to access your computer hahaha no no, if you can't tell me how to do it then what is accessing my computer going to do?

Seriously about to never pay for an adobe product again and I was so proud to be a part of the community as I have been using the software since I was 16yo, now 42..  Very Pathetic support and no number to call is so bad Adobe!!!!!  Don't pretend that anyone works at Adobe Australia if it is uncontactable and there is no support.. Useless!!

Don't know what else to do have tried everything and I have deadlines!!!!!

Thanks for nothing Adobe!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

No need to start multiple posts on the same topic. To avoid further confusion, I have locked your other one.  Please refer to these links.  Thank you.

ERROR CODES 113, ETC...

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error113

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Hi @Homer J,

You will need to update your computer to keep using Adobe products onWIN 7. See the following announcement for more details

https://adobeint-mid-prod8-m.adobe-campaign.com/nl/jsp/m.jsp?c=%401bzYRFmdfENVB6EXb%2BQ2YPotzNkrAaUzi6NJdEyp0pk%3D

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need to start multiple posts on the same topic. To avoid further confusion, I have locked your other one.  Please refer to these links.  Thank you.

ERROR CODES 113, ETC...

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error113

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Merged with other topic.]

Kindly stop locking my chats.. I am asking different questions.. I think your lack of real knowledge makes you dangerous. Why comment with useless links??  You have appointed yourself a professional but all you did is send another link from google and lock a chat which is different to this one!!

Kindly keep your opinions for things you actually know about.. For example: If you had an issue and I had soved it before, I could offer the actual solution and help anyone in the future with the same issue.. You closed a chat after adding no solution.. your links were the first thing anyone would have tried.. I have been trying to solve the issue since last Thursday. 

Everyone knows that you need Windows 10 to use the 2021 versions of the apps as it says it when you try to download or upgrade them.  My question is should Creative Cloud still work with Windows 7 if I use the 2020 versions (which seemed to be fine until last Thusday) or is Windows 10 all of a sudden the only way to use Creative Cloud without any warning from Adobe?

You either know the answer so you help or you don't comment and leave it for someone who may have a solution.  And you deffinetely don't just close a chat because you don't understand I was asking different questions Nancy Oshea..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Homer J,

Please stop spamming the boards with the same remarks over & over again.  Spamming violates community guidelines and could get you banned from the community. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does someone comment when they know nothing about the issue and then lock a chat so no one else can add or comment? 

I have been using Creative Cloud since 2019 but have been using Adove software since 1994.  

I did not upgrade my applications yet to 2021 as I know this is not supported with windows 7 but I was just using the 2020 versions still with no issues.. Does anyone know if Adobe has recently just flicked the switch and nothing works with windows 7 anymore?

*Nancy Oshea, please don't bother offering your obvious links and don't lock this chat as that does nothing for anyone.  You seem like you like to have the last word but you are just looking up google and offering obvious soloutions that are the first thing anyone would have tried.. I am here looking if anyone has had a similar issue or maybe has a solution.. Just commenting for the sake of commenting and then locking a chat does nothing to help anyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Asked and answered.  How many duplicate posts are you planning to create today?  Spamming the same topic over and over will not be permitted.

In case you missed it the first time, here are the system requirements again:

- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

For optimal performance with Creative Cloud apps, we recommend you keep the operating system of your computer or mobile device up to date. For desktop apps, use no earlier than two versions back of Windows or macOS. For mobile apps, use no earlier than the previous version of iOS or two versions back of Android. See Operating system support guidelines for Creative Cloud apps.

Microsoft ended support for Windows 7 on January 14, 2020. For more information, see Windows 7 support ended on January 14, 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have asked different questions Nancy Oshea, you keep making duplicate answers and closing my chats.. What is your issue today?? I kindly asked you to stop making pointless comments and explained it to you clearly. keep your toxic and misleading comments to yourself. You have been reported and this contant harrassment by you is clearly a violation of the community guidelines and you can be removed.  Is it ok if I ask a question or two or do I have to put it by you first?  Why don't you relax..  you have had no answer to any of my different questions.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case you missed the first time.  My computer has been working fine and I am also a professional 3D artist so I know my computer is awesome.. Kindly help someone else because you seem triggered.. Nancy OShea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per forum guidelines, one of your topics was locked for duplication. 

You seem a bit confused about where you are and what this space is.  This is NOT tech support and it's NOT secure online chat, sorry.  This is a public web forum of fellow product users like yourself.  We ask only that you be kind and respectful to fellow participants. 

- Don't spam.

- Don't promote pirating.

- Don't insult people.  Adobe agents are people, too.  😉

- Finally, if you can't be nice, you won't be allowed to particpate here. 

If you continue to have problems, contact Adobe via chat at the link below.

Goodbye.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your the only one that is confused Nancy.. Your attempts to come off as in the right in this case is soo funny to me.  You seem to have an issue with anyone using this community unless they accept your answer.. Seems a bit up yourself don't you think?  Kindly stop spamming my chats with your useless remarks..You seem sooo confused it's not even funny anymore..  Does it make you feel big to try and cancel someone on a public support page??  Sorry for needing help and the fact you know nothing but how to send a useless link..  If I wanted a useless link I would have stayed with Adobe help.  Your spam, your promoting priating, you are not an Adobe Agent you are a user..  You are not nice at all.. And you can't seem to keep out of a chat you know nothing about.. Kindly leave this community for those that can help not just clout chasers like you.. Thanks, Have a nice day 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to get help since last Thursday Nancy OShea.  This is so impacting on my business and I am getting to the stage where I beleive that no body at Adobe is willing to help me with my problem.  Your harrassment is not helping so I ask you again to please go away.. you are no help and you are just making yourself seem less and less knowledgable.. How long have you even been using the software for.. I have been using it since 1994.. I don't think your skills are at a level where your help is required.. Thanks anyway.

However if anyone has had an issue where CC can't reach the servers and have solved it.. I would love to hear from you..  Just answering for the sake of it like Nancy does not help at all especially when the gives herself the correct answer tick and closes the chat so no one else can add to the solution..  Nancy likes to create dead end for people that are searching for REAL solutions.  Because of her alone you will now have to jump from chat to chat to work out the answer.  She also has a problem when I remake a post that she closed without offering any kind of real solution, just obvious links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Homer J,

You will need to update your computer to keep using Adobe products onWIN 7. See the following announcement for more details

https://adobeint-mid-prod8-m.adobe-campaign.com/nl/jsp/m.jsp?c=%401bzYRFmdfENVB6EXb%2BQ2YPotzNkrAaUz...

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not even close to the correct answer.. What is your problem Nancy OShea?

You offer no solution but give yourself the green tick for a corrent aswer according to you and you just close chats because you know nothing and fail to see someone is trying to solve an issue.. Are you not able to just stay out of something you clearly know nothing about???  Your useless links don't solve anything and I found them all four days ago.. I am here for a solution.. What is your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deffinately not the correct answer.. Half the numbers are dissconnected or for other countries.  I obvoiusly did the trouble shoot before coming here and the only person that seems to answer is Nancy OShea.. She even marks her own answer as correct and moves on without the original chat maker having anything close to a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines