Highlighted

Unable to sign up for esign developer account

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,
I have been using Adobe Creative Cloud since November 2018 on this account. I recently had a requirement to integrate with the Adobe e-sign API. So I looked at the documentation for getting started using this link. Over there I used the link to sign up for a developer account. Upon signing up it redirects me to another sign-up page shown in the image below. 

adobesign.jpg

.If I use the same email address it prompts me to sign in as it is already associated with another account. Upon signing in it takes me to Adobe document cloud where I am unable to see the interface shown in this link. I have attached a screenshot of the document cloud interface below.adobesign2.jpg

Please let me know if I'm missing something.
Thanks.

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to sign up for esign developer account

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,
I have been using Adobe Creative Cloud since November 2018 on this account. I recently had a requirement to integrate with the Adobe e-sign API. So I looked at the documentation for getting started using this link. Over there I used the link to sign up for a developer account. Upon signing up it redirects me to another sign-up page shown in the image below. 

adobesign.jpg

.If I use the same email address it prompts me to sign in as it is already associated with another account. Upon signing in it takes me to Adobe document cloud where I am unable to see the interface shown in this link. I have attached a screenshot of the document cloud interface below.adobesign2.jpg

Please let me know if I'm missing something.
Thanks.

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 30, 2020 0

Have something to add?