• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Stay logged in

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have two computers logged into my Creative Cloud account, my Laptop and my Desktop (Which is my primary.)

I'm having issues with my laptop since it's not ALWAYS connected to the internet. With that being said, EVERYTIME i try to open an app when disconnected from the internet, it does not allow me to because it cannot verify that I've paid for the month. I understand this happening Once a month to verify that I've paid, but EVERYTIME is EXTREMELY inconvenient because often times I dont have access to the internet and need to get work done asap. Is there ANY way to fix this? Cause it seems like I have to ALWAYS connect to internet in order to use the apps on my laptop. I'd LOVE if there was another competitor, or an option that had that same apps and features that would allow me to buy my license upfront vs having to deal with this VERY annoying issue because verifying that paying monthly seems to be causing this issue. And I have this issue at LEAST 5 times a month at the absolute WORST timing.

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

there's something wrong with your laptop installation or configuration becuase you should be able to use your adobe apps while offline.  from what you describe, you can't do that.

with your desktop computer check your adobe account, https://accounts.adobe.com

are both your desktop AND laptop listed (and not deactivated) under plans>manage plans (at the bottom of the page).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there's something wrong with your laptop installation or configuration becuase you should be able to use your adobe apps while offline.  from what you describe, you can't do that.

with your desktop computer check your adobe account, https://accounts.adobe.com

are both your desktop AND laptop listed (and not deactivated) under plans>manage plans (at the bottom of the page).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines