Highlighted

Unable to update any apps on Creative Cloud as it says Photoshop is running even though it isn't

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to update all my apps via the creative cloud but i'm unable to as it says Photoshop 2020 is open even though it isn't. I've opened up photoshop and quit it again to try and fix this issue but it hasn't worked. I've also looked at the activity monitor on my iMac and it still isn't showing up there. Any help please

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to update any apps on Creative Cloud as it says Photoshop is running even though it isn't

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to update all my apps via the creative cloud but i'm unable to as it says Photoshop 2020 is open even though it isn't. I've opened up photoshop and quit it again to try and fix this issue but it hasn't worked. I've also looked at the activity monitor on my iMac and it still isn't showing up there. Any help please

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same happening with lightroom for me! Any help would be great

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines