Highlighted

unable to verify subscription

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe unable to verify subscription. I have 100% internet and have paid for my plan every month since 2014....i urgently need my photoshop and cant access it...

TOPICS
Activation, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

unable to verify subscription

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe unable to verify subscription. I have 100% internet and have paid for my plan every month since 2014....i urgently need my photoshop and cant access it...

TOPICS
Activation, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 27, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Can't access any CC software. It acts like it cannot verify my account and says I'm not connected to the internet.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing has been happening to me this morning and I NEED TO GET IN!!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appears to be a system-wide outtage. https://downdetector.com/status/adobe-creative-cloud/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here…

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C'mon Adobe! WTF?!?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0