• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unhappy with support staff.

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank goodness Apple and Shutterfly are well informed, patient, kind, and willing not to leave you with a mess and then take forever to disconnect. Not real sure if I will continue with the program. I think they lack patiences. I think they have a problem with folks that are not proficient with computers.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just be sure that IF You deside to stop using all Adobe software products that you Cancel your subscription through the main adobe website, adobe.com.

Just uninstalling the programs does not cancel your subscription. You have to do that Manually through your manage Account system on the Adobe home page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other users here can't help with account problems, but if you have a problem with a program you should go to the individual forum and ask a question - To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

When you ask a question in a program forum, you need to provide some basic information
-Forum quick start https://community.adobe.com/t5/Community-Help/ASK-Forum-Success-Guide-Efficiently-using-the-forums/t...
- https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Questions-you-need-to-answer-to-receive-better-help/td-p/...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I think they have a problem with folks that are not proficient with computers."

My experience with Adobe support has always been good.  But I admit I haven't contacted them during the pandemic because they are getting slammed with inquires and have fewer agents available.

Obviously, Adobe technical support can't fix broken equipment or teach you how to use your computer.  That's not their job.   But to the extent that you're having a problem with a particular app or service, they should be able to assist you. 

• What is your Adobe Case Number?
  • What exactly do you need help with? 
  • Which desktop app or service? 
  • Which operating system? 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines