• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstall Adobe successfully and install Adobe Cloud again

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A year ago I installed the Adobe Cloud programs and everything was fine. Yesterday I was not updating Adobe Cloud well and I decided to uninstall Adobe Cloud. To do this, he had to uninstall all the programs. I uninstalled Adobe Cloud with CleanMyMac X. And when I run the Adobe uninstaller I get a message saying that Adobe was uninstalled with errors.
I have followed the advanced uninstallation steps on the Adobe website and when I install it again, the Adobe Cloud installer freezes. Right now it is not more than 11.5%, yesterday it was not more than 2.2%, but the Adobe installer remains a long time standing in the same place. I have a macbook pro laptop connected by cable to the internet.
I need help please, I am studying and I have to finish works. I need to do a clean uninstall of Adobe or find out why it won't finish installing Adobe Cloud. Thank you. 
TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Thanks, I tried to clean up the remains of Adobe with the Creative Cloud Tool but it didn't work. Finally, I had to make a quick decision, to be able to finish projects. So I reset the Mac and the Adobe installation was successful.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try cleaning the old installation using the Creative Cloud Tool and then install afresh.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I tried to clean up the remains of Adobe with the Creative Cloud Tool but it didn't work. Finally, I had to make a quick decision, to be able to finish projects. So I reset the Mac and the Adobe installation was successful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines