• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstall nightmare

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a security certificate error, which from other forums I have found out that it is because I have both 2018 and 2019 versions of Photoshop. However, I can't uninstall my old version of Photoshop because my creative cloud isn't working. I also can't uninstall my Creative Cloud because it won't let me without uninstalling all the other adobe apps (which I can't uninstall). I'm in a catch 22 which I have no idea how to solve. Please can someone help as this is a service I am paying for and it seems impossible to contact Adobe directly about this?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you may have upgraded to Catalina before first wiping off 32-bit apps.  Catalina cannot run 32-bit apps including uninstallers.   Manually remove old software with the Adobe Cleaner tools.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines