Uninstall Photoshop Elements 12 and Premiere Elements 12 from MAC

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to uninstall Photoshop Elements 12 and Premiere Elements 12 from my Mac.  I went to the instructions on how to do this but according to the instruction it says to do the following for Mac

Go to Applications/utilities/adobe installers (don't find any such file)

Go to Under Soultions and it says to download Application manager fro MAC OS and when I click on this I get the following msg:

Safari can't open the page....dropped connection this sometimes happens when the server is busy wait a few minutes and try again .

I have tried to access this for at least 30 minutes. So is this not the correct place to down load this file??

Thank you for your support

Debbie

TOPICS
Installation

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the screenshot of error.

Also you can install Creative Cloud app and try to run Adobe Installer:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the screen shots:

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines