• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstall premiere pro cc

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently i've tried to uninstall premiere by mistake and cancelled it, but now every 5 minutes creative cloud opens with this sign: 

premiere.JPG

It doesn't matter which button I choose, it still happens every like 5 or 10 minutes. And if I close the program it opens automatically again. Premiere is working, but it's really annoying

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Complete the uninstall, Keep your preferences, then Reinstall.

Also what program opens automatically? The CC DTA? The CC DTA is not like other program for Windows. All you are doing by clicking the X in the upper right hand corner of the CC DTA window is Closing that Window and not shutting the program down. To shut the CC DTA down either do File Menu item then Exit Creative Cloud or keyboard shortcut Ctrl + w then hit the Quit button.

2020-06-27 20_03_10-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

2019-10-29 08_48_01-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! But the problem persists. The program that opens is creative cloud. I've already tried unintalling premiere, and I've even unintalled all of creative cloud and its apps, and reinstalled them but this keeps happening. 

I've realised it opens with that sign when I leave a fullscreen mode (for example when watching netflix, I close the fullscreen mode and Creative Cloud opens with the sign of Premiere Pro preferences)

Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines