• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

uninstall

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobe reader only for photoshop but I want to upgrade it and when I tried to that it is charging me 35 Euros to uninstall because I can't upgrade it without uninstalling it. I have to uninstall and then reinstall it again. Can I uninstall adobe creative cloud to reinstall to update for free? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to update my adobe creative cloud. Can i do it for free

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are a subscriber to a specific program or to a particular subscription, then updates to that program, or the programs included in the plan, are included in your monthly fee. You do not need to uninstall to upgrade.

If you are not a subscriber to a program, then no. Adobe is not going to give free or reduced-cost access to all its programs to people who are not already customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have adobe reader only for photoshop but I want to upgrade it and when I tried to that it is charging me 35 Euros to uninstall because I can't upgrade it without uninstalling it. I have to uninstall and then reinstall it again. Can I uninstall adobe creative cloud to reinstall to update for free? 

ENDQUOTE

I'm not really certain what question you are asking here. Acrobat Reader is free already, and it is not used to view Photoshop files. They are completely different programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines