• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstalling Adobe Applications

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the creative cloud and the majority of the adobe software on my computer.  However there are a few versions of each at this point (i.e. Photoshop 2018, 2019, 2020).  Is it safe for me to uninstall past versions of the software or will this affect projects that I have done? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ChefKev1980, good evening.
As of January 2020, the downloadable version will be limited to the latest version (2020) and the one previous version (2019), so if you uninstall everything, you will not be able to download the 2018 version of the app again I will.
Since the data itself is basically backward compatible, it can be read by higher versions, but it seems that the layout etc. may be shifted.
If you are working with 2018, you may be affected if you do not make sure that the new version is OK before uninstalling 2018.

Be careful when uninstalling versions prior to 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines