Highlighted

Uninstalling CS4 without the update

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

Hoping to get some help. I have CS4 on my Mac with Catalina OS installed but CS4 cannot update. So I want to uninstall but it says i need to update the apps to do so and use uninstaller, kind of crap Adobe! Please help.

Thanks,

Geoff

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Uninstalling CS4 without the update

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

Hoping to get some help. I have CS4 on my Mac with Catalina OS installed but CS4 cannot update. So I want to uninstall but it says i need to update the apps to do so and use uninstaller, kind of crap Adobe! Please help.

Thanks,

Geoff

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>CS4 on my Mac with Catalina... kind of crap Adobe

Did you not pay attention when updating to Catalina and it warned you about 32bit programs?

This MAY work with that very old program... but it may not

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html to remove programs

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines