• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unistall information?!

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe team. So I found out I wish not to pay for your products at the moment! I have tryied and altough very usefull there are other solutions that are more money compatible with my profile! As for the moment I wich to unistall all your products from my system as well all the unecessary windows vulnerable downloads you have made in my system C++ from 2009 to 2018. As they corrupt my system. Where is the all unistall adobe products button or apps? Many thanks for your efforts.

TOPICS
Activation , CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Feature request , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please follow the steps below: 

The Visual c++ redistributable packages are not uninstalled in this way. They must be uninstall manually with the appropriate uninstall routine from Windows. But this packages are not only used by Adobe also by other manufacturers.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope , none of the programs before were using windows c++, as for the downloads were made on the same date as I downloaded cc to try. Please uninstall it too 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if Adobe uses other intelectual property to program and need it to run why is this so expensive and why Adobe dowloaded this without my permission!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gopncalo, please see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/53285/what-is-microsoft-visual-c-redistributable-... which discusses what the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables are and how they are used.

If you are encountering problems with the Redistributables, then uninstalling the Adobe applications won't help.  As Axel mentioned, you will need to use the uninstallers that are included with the redistributables.  If you continue to encounter problems, then please contact Microsoft or the computer manufacturer for assistance.

You can also use the process listed in http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html if you have not yet requested a cancellation. We no longer offer free trials, so your trial will be converted to paid membership seven days after you subscribe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for you kindly response and information. Yes I have paid my microsoft windows OS and did't request c++  runtimes updates. Adobe requested them to microsoft to use them in adobe programs and I wish no longer to use Adobe for the moment.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is fine, Goncalo, just please be aware that you will continue to experience any errors with the Visual C++ Redistributables, until the error is corrected. Removing the Adobe applications has no effect on these shared components provided by Microsoft.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok So I have a Premier Adobe licence from more or less 1998 bought to Adobe . With this old time and vulnerable c++ I can dowload premier and still use it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, Goncalo, I don't understand your most recent question.  What does installing a 22-year-old version of Premiere Pro has to do with utilizing the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's ok. I try to explainvery humby. Since I dowloaded my trial the adobe creative cloud seems to corrupted and aks me everytime I restart my PC to dowload it again because it's corrupted. Obviosly I runned the forum pages and discovered that I have to dowloaded again and clean my sytem in order to get it working correctly. So once I wish no longer to try and do not want to buy monthly licences I want to uninstall everyting adobe instaled and requested to install in order to work properly. So if adobe dowloaded (or asked to) old redistributables that do not work and do not feel responsible for uninstalling it I would like as well to download my the Premier program and use my old licence. know I have old shareble microsoft updates Adobe requested in a program that doesn't run properly. Pherpas that's why I had data breach loss from Adobe.IO! so please unintall everything you dowloaded to my PC needed for the programs to run, please.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's ok. I try to explain very humby. Since I dowloaded my trial, the adobe creative cloud seems to be corrupted and aks me everytime I restart my PC to dowload it again - because it's corrupted. Obviosly I runned the forum pages and discovered that I have to dowload again everything after cleaning my sytem in order to get it working correctly. But once I wish no longer to try and do not want to buy monthly licences from Adobe I want to uninstall everyting adobe instaled and requested to install in order to work properly. So if adobe dowloaded (or asked for) old redistributables that do not work and do not feel responsible for uninstalling it I would like as well to download my newly Premier program (wich uses old updates) and use my old licence. Now I have old sharable microsoft updates in my system that Adobe requested in a program that doesn't run or work properly. Pheraps that's why I had data breach loss from Adobe.IO! So please unintall everything you dowloaded to my PC needed for the programs to run (not the OS of course once this was update recently), please. I apologise for my bad english once it's not my native language.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goncalo, if you are encountering problems with the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables then please focus on resolving the error. The redistributable come with their own installer, so there are no requirements for removing or keeping Adobe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows just updated me with a 105GB instalation! The creative cloud functioned well today without nothing I have done! Every 2 weeks I'm instaling OS and software and there's no place where to adress my complaints. I found out a relative had a data leaking related with Adobe after a privacy account cheking with a premium AV on a mobile phone (this means is data is being use for whasoever we don't know!). I'm really tyred I pay a premium Security suite and AV it locates my computer far away from where I am and if ask to take police to the place where is being located nobody takes the responsability. I'm following th steps to uninstall Adobe hope everything including the cookies are cleaned. thxs for your support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"They must be uninstall manually with the appropriate uninstall routine from (Windows)." I would like also to make an official complaint (not to the gentlman who ansewered) anywhere in adobe sites where I can do an electronic compaint - a book?

Thx for quick reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gonçalo, you need to know this: uninstalling apps does NOT stop the subscription. You will pay forever unless you CANCEL your subscriptions. There may be a cancellation fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thxs, I haven't bought anything. Actually it broke my system and computer with this corrupted dowloaded files wich I can dowload from visual community. If Adobe installed they must have permissions to unistall it too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonder if a complaint book gets in Adobe site before finishing my trial in 4 days!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you signed up for a trial, you had to give them credit card or other payment information. If you do not cancel the subscription before the end of the trial, YOU WILL BE CHARGED. This is automatic.

Cancel the subscription, now. You can deal with uninstalling afterwards, but do this first.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Adobe cannot uninstall applications you installed on your computer unless you allow them to access your computer during a technical support session. You can try using the Creative Cloud Uninstallation tool first:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thxs the cloud installed the app for try without payment details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Adobe, thx for keeping this post open for a while. I have ran the uninstalations provided in the first topic. But still have issues. Adobe express kept instaled in the system (well this one was from microsoftstore so the tools were ineficient on this product), still had credentials of Adobe showing in control Panel at the credentials manager (this one showing remote acess to something with  username and password) and afeterall still have 2 programs called Adobe Genuine Software Service (32 bits) with the process Adobe Genuine Monitor Service running. I unistalled this old time runtimes you needed for your program to run once if theres any app I use that need it I'll download later. This is what I can see at the moment. Is there any Adobe configuration thing in the registry needed to be removed? (I follwed all the cleaning instructions mentioned) my system is left a mess with this experimentation    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

really Adobe doesn't understand the concept of SSD and timelife of this kind of drives besides the time needed to clean your products! So I just opened the common files and in the Adobe folder and there's all the program files! Nonono. This is not aceptable. Can you provide me a all unistalation method? I want my system out with Adobe products without having to reinstall my system again! This is unaccptable. Even Adobe flash it's not needed to run in my system. So please the only thing I want left from Adobe in my system at this moment is the cookies necessary to get insde this fórum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines