• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update error

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i try updating or installing any app from Creative Cloud it gives me error 120, it says that the disc is full, but the folder i selected to install the apps is in my hard drive which has a lot of space left. I don't understand why it seems like the apps are being installed in my SSD.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

If the system disk is full it is a disaster; any or all apps may fail. Yes, you can choose where to install the app files, but that's not the everything. Get at least 10 GB free urgently.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the system disk is full it is a disaster; any or all apps may fail. Yes, you can choose where to install the app files, but that's not the everything. Get at least 10 GB free urgently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh thanks, i just deleted some files and now it works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some things must go on the boot drive, but some you may Install on non-boot drive https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/moving-ps-and-lr-classic-from-internal-hd-to-an-external-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines