Recently I've noticed that several unsuccessful attempts to download updates from Create Cloud Desktop app-level results it running out of the space on the hard drive. It would be something really normal and unfortunately, now also expected, that application deletes multi-gigabyte files when it was not able to perform a successful installation. Even not installation but it fails on downloading so, there is nothing that is worth to keep for any reason.
1. There is a recent, huge update of photo-related products (Photoshop and Lightroom). I was trying to update it.
2. I experience some kind of problems to download full, working updaters for each product.
3. After several attempts I ran out of the space on HDD
4. During several next attempts I was not able to solve free space issue as this kind of a quite important problem is hidden. You can see it only when you click "More info" option, in updates result list, next to the product.
5. And you try and try until you notice that failing updater consumed the whole 128GB of the disk which were available before.