Highlighted

Update for Webpremium CS5

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting update notifications and when I'm trying to install I get errors. It says that there was an error transmitting the Update and that I shoul try again later. Does Anyone know how to get the update - or how to disable the AAM Updates Notifier...

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Update for Webpremium CS5

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting update notifications and when I'm trying to install I get errors. It says that there was an error transmitting the Update and that I shoul try again later. Does Anyone know how to get the update - or how to disable the AAM Updates Notifier...

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 27, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you press F1 for help and then there is a check for updates function in the popup window

How to disable a program in Windows startup
-Right click the 'window pane' in the very bottom left corner of the Windows desktop
-Select Task Manager in the pop up option window
-Click More details if you don't see startup
-Select the Startup tab inside Task Manager
-Select the program you want to disable
-Click Disable in the bottom right corner
-BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU DISABLE SO YOU DON'T STOP WINDOWS FROM RUNNING

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2020 0