Highlighted

Update not pushed to me, however my team mates have the latest March release 28.02.12

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,
Update not pushed to me i am still running (27.2.12.4), however my team mates have the latest March 2020 release 28.02.12.
We are working on the same cloud document and i have been getting errors opening the document since the other team mate has received the latest update. please help.my creative cloud- no updates availablemy creative cloud- no updates availableScreen Shot 2020-03-13 at 12.37.23 PM.png

my current versionmy current versionmy teammates versionmy teammates version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Update not pushed to me, however my team mates have the latest March release 28.02.12

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,
Update not pushed to me i am still running (27.2.12.4), however my team mates have the latest March 2020 release 28.02.12.
We are working on the same cloud document and i have been getting errors opening the document since the other team mate has received the latest update. please help.my creative cloud- no updates availablemy creative cloud- no updates availableScreen Shot 2020-03-13 at 12.37.23 PM.png

my current versionmy current versionmy teammates versionmy teammates version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?