• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update to macOS BigSur: can not open new files or load old files from my cloud

Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I Updated to macOS BigSur I can not open new files or load old files from my cloud in any application of creatice cloud. I have already tried to fix it by reinstalling the applications or following the steps named in this entry ( https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/illustrator-crashes-in-mac-os-11-big-sur/td-p/11595150?pa... ), nothing seems to work out. Suddenly i cant work like that; i cant even start a new project. 

I added 2 screenshots. First one shows start screen photoshop, it stays like this whatever I do. Second one shows startscreen Illustrator, stays like this whatever I do. 

Thanks for ur help!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Feature request , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Yes I followed your suggestions, and thanks for taking your time.

I found the solution: 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset the cc app.

to reset the Creative Cloud desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press: Win: Ctrl + Alt + R Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

then check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id and password, https://account.adobe.com

finally, sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

kglad_0-1609427305213.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its still not working. i deinstalled everything, deactivated all logins to my account from devices with access, reinstalled everything, only logged in on my main mac and still can not open new projects in any programm or open old projects. Photoshop and Illsutrator are still opening up with black screen. 

but maybe i didnt verify my subscription correctly, idk. Please help me out, thanks so far

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's all unrelated to my suggestion.  did you precisely follow the previous suggestion?

if yes and that failed, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I followed your suggestions, and thanks for taking your time.

I found the solution: 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines