• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated Creative Cloud app - now it's disappeared??

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was forced to update the Creative Cloud app (or Creative Suite manager) or whatever it's called. The one that displays all of your CC apps and enables you to download them.

Well now, having updated it, it disappeared and now I can't find it in any of my drives. It appears to have self-destructed.

I keep having problems with Adobe software and I'm getting very frustrated. Am I now going to have to uninstall my apps, etc? And if so, will I be losing all of the various projects I've started in Premiere Pro, etc?

Please advise asap.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

restart your computer and see if it reappears.

if it doesn't check your installation directory.  if you don't where that is, what's your os?

and you don't need to uninstall anything that's working correctly and even if you uninstall you don't lose any files produced by your adobe programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

restart your computer and see if it reappears.

if it doesn't check your installation directory.  if you don't where that is, what's your os?

and you don't need to uninstall anything that's working correctly and even if you uninstall you don't lose any files produced by your adobe programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is still happening. Over the year I am probably loosing 2 or 3 days just trying to make this f....ing crap work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines