• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updates and Uninstall not possible on Mac

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm soooo angry. Not just because of the look of the new icons but because NOTHING is working: the updates don't work, uninstalling is not possible - 301 everywhere. My deadline is killing me...

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, now it's working but it looks like 1995.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the application starts going haywire again then consider getting CCleaner to clean your device off of Adobe CC and then reinstall it and solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Silkek7836305, typically occurs because the installer was blocked while attempting to complete the installation process.  Please review the settings for any installed security or anti-virus software to verify it is not interfering with the installation.  For more information on Error 301 see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error301.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines