Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updates are not available on 2nd comptuer

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I have followed the general guide to fix this.  My desktop PC all apps are up to date, you can see on Adobe Website current versions, but my laptop it says they are update, and rechecking for updates gives the same message.

I have tried everything Adobe support site asks me to do, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-application-recognizing-available.html

even uninstalling and reinstalling sometimes I get the lower version number, but my laptop is actually higher specs than the desktop.  I want everything to be the same because I work with my laptop at the school and the desktop at home.   

I hope someone can help me.  Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the cc desktop app offers the latest versions compatible with the host computer.  ie, your laptop may not support the latest versions of adobe programs.  check here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

if you don't see the problem, what os is on your laptop and what cc desktop app version is on your laptop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see the problem, my laptop and desktop are both Windows 10 

the app versions are the same  5.4.3.544  that is not the issue the issue is that my laptop won't get the latest updates, it was the opposite before i unistalled everything on my desktop and reinstalled

but seriously i don't pay this amount of money to uninstall reinstall uninstall  reinstall  uninstall reinstall uninstall  reinstall  uninstall reinstall uninstall  reinstall uninstall reinstall uninstall  reinstall uninstall reinstall uninstall  reinstall uninstall reinstall uninstall  reinstall uninstall reinstall uninstall  reinstall uninstall reinstall uninstall  reinstall every frikin time and sometimes that does not solve the issue

at the moment my illustrator is the latest 25.2.3 on my desktop but laptop is one version behind but on my laptop photoshop is higher 

this is a known bug i searched for days and nothing is resolved for many users, i want to go back to the old versions i dont need a subscription, now everything is subscription, and now maybe i have to move from adobe to competitors  it is so sad 

one of the clients we teach is a company that has over 350,000 installs for we train them, but we can say to them sorry Adobe has lost it, sorry you have so many problems and subscriptions and volume licenses, time to move

i just want to update our main training desktop and laptop is that to much to ask ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1619825201560.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines