• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating Apps

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to update my apps through Creative Cloud, but every attempt results in "update failure". Not sure how to fix this, any help will be great.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did not explain this very well, sorry. First thing is first. I needed to reload my Creative Cloud because for reasons unknown to me, my desktop copy just disappeared. I had problems with downloading it, kept getting an error 205. The support people told me to delete my current copy, remove cookies and delete the cache and reload CC, so I did. This did not work. Later I found the link on the troubleshooting page to dowload from an alternate site, I did and it worked. Once I got CC up I wanted to update my apps. I checked the update all apps and when they get to about 6% downloaded they fail. I tried them individually but that did not do any good. I turned off my firewalls and real time scanning and that does not work either. I can use my apps but not update them. I am on the Windows 10, 64 bit, system. I hope someone can make sense of this and give me a hand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines